For all you fellow Christians... Or anyone who wants prayer!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree59Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This long and frustrating cycle has really had my head spinning. Being a Christian, I feel like God is wanting something more from me. Reflecting back, I have slacked in my prayer life and church has gotten almost a chore for me. This evening my DH and I went to a book store and bought a couple of devotional books to help get our spiritual life back on track. I believe that we will be blessed, but we need to do our part too and not lose faith, but trust in God's timing.

Every night I pray for my TTC friends, but I want to take it a step further.

I'm going to make a point to spend a decent amount of time in prayer every night after reading my new devotional. I want to make you girls part of this. If you would like an extra prayer in your direction please post your name and anything in particular you are needing in life-- especially during your TTC journey. I promise I will hold up my end

Love you ladies!
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

March 27th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
That is so sweet of you! Ive def been slacking too..i get so fired up and then just start slipping! Praying you can stay on track and that you get a bfp veryyyy soon

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013

March 27th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
My name is Brittainy
I am praying that God will bless us with our second miracle, but because I have an artificial Heart Valve my pregnancy will be a VERY high risk pregnancy. Please pray for our blessing and that God will bring me and our unborn not yet concieved through this journey safely.

I have been slack in most of my Christian life. My husband and I *finally* took the first steps toward tithing recently, although the Lord has been speaking to me about it for a year, he did recently point out a way to make it simpler for us. We just opened another checking out specifically for tithing and DH and I are both having 10% of our income automatically routed to the tithing account. We will be unable to withdrawal from this account with debit cards, and my bank is well out of the way for me, so I am hoping that will eliminate the temptation to use the account for other means. I will be keeping the check book at home, and writing out the checks weekly.

I have other areas that need major work as well.

Thank You for your prayers.

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

March 27th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Brittainy,
I did not know this about you! I will surely pray for health--for you and your unborn child! I think it's great what you are doing about tithing. This is something my DH and I also need to improve on. Thank you for your story and you are on my nightly list!!
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

March 27th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Regular
My name is Paula & this is my first month ttc 18 months after our last miscarriage. I lost a baby due to preterm birth & then had a miscarriage a few months after those were in 2011 & I feel lately God has been telling my s.o. & I that we are ready finally to try again. I've really been praying about this & I feel really positive that ya time for us to finally try! Even though I know I probably haven't been trying nearly as long as some of the ladies on here have I still could use prayers & I definately will be praying for you ladies as well!
cutenurse24, JMV106 and Jibby like this.
March 27th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I would love some prayer!!! I would love to give birth to a healthy baby. I am 41 so it's a little risky. But I know if God is with me who can be against me.

Here is something that might interest you. It has been the best thing I've ever started. [IMG][/IMG]

What is the daily reading?

As a group we read the same bible passages every weekday. We email our thoughts or comments about the readings to thedailyreading@gmail.com. The readings are short and usually take about 5 minutes a day. The comments are compiled into one email, usually by 4:00pm. Everyone receives a daily email with everyone’s comments. For me personally, no other method of reading has done quite what these daily readings have done for me and my walk with God. Most group members will say the same thing. I now have a better understanding of the bible and as a result I am much closer to God. I am looking forward to seeing you participate in the group. It’s accountability, it’s a learning experience, but what makes it great is our differences coming together in one reading.

March 27th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You ladies are on my list! (I'm really writing it down so I remember!)

And I'm joining that email group!!! What a great idea!

March 27th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Jibby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is so sweet. I am not a religious person but I am deeply spiritual. I have prayed more than ever before. I feel God is teaching me patience...something I lack. Please pray for the children I see who are hurting from abuse and neglect and the strength that they may overcome their adversity and change the cycle of abuse they live in. Pray that we are blessed to be parents and that our journeys make us stronger than we ever thought possible.
Faith=2xBlessed and JMV106 like this.
March 27th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Jill this is such a great idea and I love it!!! Honestly just pray for us as couple, we start couple's counseling just to give our marriage a tune up and I really hope that we both get something out of it. Also DH has applied for a new job that would be with the fire dept but temporary but could turn permanent. It would be better hours (8-5) and no longer riding on the ambulance. It would mean I would cut back on my hours and we would be home more together as a family. And like all the other ladies mentioned, hoping to get a bfp soon. Hoping our doctor, Dr. Brezina is the man that will be able to help us give our son a sibling or siblings (He asked the other night for brothers and sisters when he did his bedtime prayer time with Jesus).
JMV106 and Jibby like this.

March 27th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMV106 View Post
You ladies are on my list! (I'm really writing it down so I remember!)

And I'm joining that email group!!! What a great idea!
I would be super exited to have you!

Excited lol

March 27th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to bed now and praying for all of you who requested I do so!! Such wonderful things everyone has requested. I'm looking forward to have such meaningful things to pray about tonight-- normally I don't know what to say in prayer, but tonight will be different!

Anyone else please add your name and I'll add everyone on tomorrow night!!

Have a good night everyone-- sweet dreams and good temping in the morning!

March 27th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow! I'm so glad to see so many Christians here! I often feel the need to hide or tone down my Christianity for fear of being labelled a "whacky bible-thumper".

I too am working on adding more prayer time to my life. Earlier in the fall I was doing a lot of daily study and my devotionals, but in the course of some tough times over the winter I've quit quite a bit. Recently I have started working out at the gym and using my time on the treadmill to pray and I will certainly add everyone here to my concentrated prayer list!

A prayer for DH to conceive at the best time The Lord sees fit would be lovely, as well as guidance to make sure we raise our children the best way we can, with Christian values would be lovely!

You ladies are too sweet and I'm so glad I found these boards!
cutenurse24, Beth2008 and JMV106 like this.
March 27th, 2013, 10:16 PM
jeragiz's Avatar Veteran
Well I will send a little pryer up for all as well . Been a little slack lol well alot slack about my own reading, though I do get a daily verse on a widgit on my phone. Dont get to church as often as I like since im in a chair for any long term outings but we are looking for a car and so hope to find one soon(I hate asking or rellying on anyone from church for rides)

Been feeling off with some issues think I need to break down see dr(been telln myself that for a few days now) I just want one more we thought of two but after my loss I know I would be so happy for just one healthy baby

Blessings to you all and thank you for this thread
JMV106 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
March 27th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Veteran
My faith is something that is very near and dear to my heart, the thing I always pray for is "thy will be done" If I don't get pregnant I know that it's part of a bigger plan that I may or may not be able to see. I do pray for my TTC friends and that when they are struggling to understand their path in life and that their tears and heartache will be comforted by his hands on their shoulders.
God has truly blessed me with this group and I'm so happy and filled with joy reading this topic!
God Bless you all, and prayers but also baby dust to you all!

My Ovulation Chart
March 28th, 2013, 04:11 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is truly an amazing thread My FIL is a pastor and once I got married to DH my life was fully focused on church. Once we moved away with the military, it became harder to find a church that we loved. Not being in the BIBLE BELT anymore is a bummer...

So ready to go back home and hear some southern preaching

DH and I do devotions with each other every chance we can.. but we slack ALOT... thank you for reminding me that even though this journey is hard in the end it will be worth it because of GOD's LOVE

Although my future is unknown to GOD it is nothing more than a perfect memory
cutenurse24 and JMV106 like this.

March 28th, 2013, 04:30 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Jill that was very sweet of you! We have been praying, we have also been lighting a candle every time we are in church dedicated to that. And our priest and his wife are praying for us as well every day. I will be praying for all of you girls as well. Please count me in, an extra prayer is always for good :-)
JMV106 likes this.
March 28th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Jibby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I prayed for everyone here last night. I woke up feeling fabulous and I hope you all did too!
March 28th, 2013, 09:15 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is awesome!! Hopingforonemore- Your email group sounds fantastic!! I am definitely going to look into that. I pray for all you ladies daily and will continue to do so. I love you girls!!

March 28th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Veteran
MY NAME IS CINDY DH IS BILLY WE ARE VERY BIG CHRISTIANS WE GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY MORNING AND NIGHT LORD WILLING DH IS A YOUTH PASTOR. WE DEFINITELY NEED PRAYER IN MANY PARTS OF OUR LIVES PRAY FOR OUR FINANCES (we both work but like many americans the cost of living is getting higher and our checkbooks getting thinner) WE ALSO WOULD LIKE YOU TO PRAY FOR DH'S FAMILY AND MY SISTER AND B.I.L. THEY DONT KNOW THE LORD AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM GET SAVED, I WANT TO BE A BETTER CHRISTIAN AND SERVE THE LORD LIKE I SHOULD I TRY MY BEST BUT ALOT OF TIMES I FAIL MAYBE BY NOT PRAYING AS OFTEN AS I SHOULD OR NOT RELYING ON HIM MORE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FIX THINGS MYSELF AND ONE OTHER THING I DEFINITELY LOVE YOU TO PRAY FOR IS OUR TTC WE WANT SO BADLY TO BE PREGNANT AGAIN PRAY THAT THE LORD WILL LET US HAVE A HEALTHY BABY OR BABIES (hopefully twins lol) OUR FIRST CHILD IS DECEASED (cord accident at birth) IT'S ALL IN THE LORD'S HANDS. . . BUT PLEASE DO KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS.
JMV106 likes this.
March 28th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow!! I was pleasantly overwhelmed when I checked in on here this morning!!! I loved reading all your posts and you are all on my growing list! I am so excited to having something so meaningful and life changing to pray about. I prayed for each of you individually last night and I must say I went to bed peacefully and woke up refreshed. I believe this will make a difference and I'm so happy you ladies have given me so much to work with. Each one of you have special circumstances and I truly value each of them!! I will do this nightly... Please continue adding if you have missed this topic so far

As always, love you ladies!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search