Do I go to the doctor???

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Veteran
So today was my first "late" day (no period), FF had my AF here tomorrow but that would be a little long. My temps are not showing AF is on her way either, my temps usually go way down about 2-3 days before she shows. I don't even have cramp of anything else saying af is coming. I checked my cervix yesterday and saw some blood and thought I was getting AF but nothing. My chart is below if you wanna look at it.

At first I thought I O on CD 15 then had that HUGE drop and lasted for a few days and then my temps went up on CD 25 and have kinda stayed up. So I"m wondering if that's when I O? Or maybe I didn't O at all, but then why would my AF be late?

I didn't do OPK's this month, now I wish I would have, but the latest I have ever O is CD 19.

I did take a HPT and it's a BFN but if I did O on CD 25 I would only be DPO 6.

I don't know?!?!? I need help!!!

My Ovulation Chart
March 27th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Davis720's Avatar Super Mommy
Well I wanted to reply at least but honestly i have VERY little experience reading charts. I don't temp, but I do take the charting test on ff hehe. I have no idea when you o'd. But I'd guess either cd 15 or around early 20s...? I don't think the blood is anything to worry about unless it comes with abnormal cramping/ pain. Wait to see if the witch shows! Are you having any symptoms? Gl!

March 27th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am not great at reading charts either. Fingers crossed for you that you O'd late and just too early to get a bfp. I would wait and test again in a couple of days. Fingers crossed for you!!!

March 27th, 2013, 10:25 PM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think going to the dr is necessary just yet. If your temps are stay high, retest again. Any other symptoms?
March 27th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Veteran
Not really, that's the annoying part, but the 6 times I've been pregnant i have only once had symptoms. I usually don't feel anything until I'm like 7-8 weeks along. I guess I will wait until maybe Sunday or Monday to test again because if I did O on or around CD 25 I would be about 10 DPO by then.....sigh.....

My Ovulation Chart
March 28th, 2013, 05:27 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I guess if you wait 14 days after CD25 and AF still doesn't show up or you get a + test maybe check in with the doctor but at this stage I wouldn't. Did you have any possible O signs around or leading up to day 24-25? Your temps do look like they are staying up now but it's hard to say with the high temps after it looked like you geared up around CD16. It is possible that you haven't O'd at all yet but it looks like you did more recently. I can't say for sure of course. I hope you have and you get answers soon

March 28th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Super Mommy
I don't have much to add, just wanted to say good luck! It's frustrating to not know. HUGS!
Cycle #20, 2nd cycle on clomid
March 28th, 2013, 08:28 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
FXed that something happens soon. Good Luck to you!!!

March 28th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Sweetiepeamama's Avatar Veteran
I wish I had an answer for you, but I'm just as clueless this month. My cycle is doing the same thing! Today I am late, although FF has my CD 1 as tomorrow, but I think that's a little long for me. I'm not totally sure about my O date, either, it may have been a couple of days later than FF says. At any rate, I'm having a tiny bit of spotting and one-sided cramping, and my temps are still up. I'm obsessed with running to the bathroom to check, but there's really nothing to see

I feel like my body is playing a nasty trick on me and it sucks
Me (31) + Hubs (31) = One amazing DS (August 2010). Baby #2 Expected January 6th 2014!

March 28th, 2013, 05:13 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetiepeamama View Post
I wish I had an answer for you, but I'm just as clueless this month. My cycle is doing the same thing! Today I am late, although FF has my CD 1 as tomorrow, but I think that's a little long for me. I'm not totally sure about my O date, either, it may have been a couple of days later than FF says. At any rate, I'm having a tiny bit of spotting and one-sided cramping, and my temps are still up. I'm obsessed with running to the bathroom to check, but there's really nothing to see

I feel like my body is playing a nasty trick on me and it sucks
That is weird, I wonder why it doesn't have O day as CD18? That makes the.most sense on all fronts, temp, cm and all that. I hope you get a bfp soon

March 28th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella88 View Post
That is weird, I wonder why it doesn't have O day as CD18? That makes the.most sense on all fronts, temp, cm and all that. I hope you get a bfp soon
Sometimes the CM confuses FF. That happened to me. If you took it out, it would probably move to 18

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

March 28th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Veteran
Yeah I know that when I put in my CM it confuses the heck out of FF. I've been having cramping ever since like CD 22 I just got tired of putting my signs in. I hope for one of 3 things, my temps go down to show my period is coming, AF comes or I get a BFP lol

My Ovulation Chart
March 28th, 2013, 11:09 PM
hopingfor2bri's Avatar Super Mommy
What setting do you have it on? I like advanced but looking at your chart I don't yet see a clear thermal shift your temps are still somewhat within the range of pre o it's possible you geared up to o but didn't what was ur cm like post cd25?
Brianna- Mommy to DS, Brayden Chase 09/01/06 TTC#2

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search