Easter (OT)

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2013, 07:31 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Just wondering (if you celebrate of course...) What everyone has planned for Easter!?

We are coloring eggs tonight with G. Brunch at the in laws on Sunday morning then travelling to my Grandmas house a couple hours away for dinner

March 29th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
My sister is coming to stay tomm night with my bil and niece and nephew were watching them so my sis and bil can go on a date so me n my nephew are gonna color eggs and im going to hide eggs for him to find and of course im sure hell want to hang out with our baby chicks we have sunday morning me and df are going to church then going to his moms side of the family and then going to my moms side of the family Happy Easter!

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013
* After heartbreak and tears, and many fears my two blessings are here*

March 29th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WE are so far away from family, over 1000 miles. DH works dayshift on Easter so we are going out to eat Sunday evening. Happy EASTER!

March 31st, 2013, 03:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We didn't do much for Easter this year. DH took DS to an egg hunt at our church yesterday and he loved it. I hid eggs in the house for him to find while I was getting dressed and ready this am. We went to church and I helped out in the nursery. We are doing a very non-traditional meal for dinner because DH is working and I am not making a huge meal for DS and I. So we are chicken tacos

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search