Need to vent!! It's CD85... ugggggh :'(

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2013, 10:57 AM
chrysalis1's Avatar + Positively Pregnant! +
I have an appointment with the gyno on April 10, which i think works out to be like CD100!! I'm sooooooooo tired of waiting for af since stopping the pill. I've been to the dr already around CD60 or something and they found that I had bv and yeast and treated me for it, and said to be patient, that it could take some time for my hormones to balance and my periods to return after stopping the pill. This wasn't MY dr though, MY dr is seeing me on April 10. My gyno is always booked up so I'm really happy to be finally seeing her. I want her to test my hormone levels or maybe even do an ultrasound to see if maybe I have PCOS. I can't wait to find out why my periods are taking SOOOOOOOO long to return. I stopped the pill on new years.

I read online that a common way to bring on a period is to drink parsley tea. I was thinking of trying it because I'm dying for af, just to get to CD1 again! Never in my life have I gone four months without having a period. Not even when I first started menstruating at 13. I never had problems while on the pill, and when off I've always been a little irregular but never had 2 months between cycles. It's annoying that now at 22 when I'm finally ready to get pregnant my periods just vanish. SERIOUSLY??? I remember when I was 18 and 19 my periods came every 30 days on time. I'm driving myself crazy thinking maybe I need to lose some weight, I weigh 140 lbs now and I was 120 lbs back when my periods were regular, maybe thats why my periods stopped. Or maybe I had PCOS and my drs just never caught it growing up. I've never had an std or surgery or injury or PID or anything that could have damaged my tubes. I JUST CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT.

I had a couple positive OPKs some days ago and don't know what to think. They could be random lh surges or maybe ovulation, idk. I didn't temp this cycle so I wouldn't know. I just really need to let go of my frustration somewhere so I'm not holding it in like this. I'm trying not to think about it and be patient but its hard when I'm wondering if my periods will never come back again one day.
March 29th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
Hugs. Glad you are seeing your doctor.

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

March 29th, 2013, 01:43 PM
KayM's Avatar Veteran
I know how you feel. It felt like forever waiting for my period after my D&C. My doctor had to end up putting me on Provera after 8 weeks.

Hope you get it soon! GL!
March 29th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would def request Provera as well Thinking of you Do not go in allowing the doctor to brush over the issue esp if it is hard to get an appointment. Going in knowing what you want shows them you have researched and you are serious about getting pregnant GOOD LUCK!!
cutenurse24 likes this.

Last edited by Gamer_Princess; March 29th, 2013 at 03:28 PM.
March 29th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I echo these ladies on the provera. I am taking it right now to bring on a cycle and mine is nowhere near as long as what you have been dealing with. Good luck and I hope your doctor is pro-active in helping you out.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
March 29th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Beth2008's Avatar mommy in the making
Ditto, maybe some provera is the key to getting your af back. I take it as well to induce af.

Thank you *Kiliki* for amazing siggy!

March 29th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Nerd
I Finished up provera (progesterone) yesterday to end my cycle. Got my period this afternoon! Sorry you are still waiting. Definitely talk to your doctor. I've had some promising OPKs but still ended up waiting for a period for forever. Good luck to you.

Expecting our first child in February... Team pink!
1st beta 14dpo = 150
2nd beta 18dpo = 782
3rd beta 23 dpo = 5,362
Missing my puppy, but grateful to have shared a bond with her for two years.
March 29th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Jibby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh God honey I am so sorry.I cant even begin to imagine how hats this is. Stay strong...I hope something happens soon!!!
March 29th, 2013, 11:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry, I know how you feel... My period is no where in sight after stopping the pill... I'm just trying to be patient but its frustrating
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

March 30th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Davis720's Avatar Super Mommy
Boo that sounds terrible! Hugs and prayers to you! Hope it straightens out soon!

March 31st, 2013, 03:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I definitely agree with what Gamer_Princess said, don't let the doctor blow you off. I am so glad that you are able to get into see the doctor soon. Hoping and praying they will be able to uncover why your cycle is so long. Keep us updated!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search