No +opk ????

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Veteran
I have took several opk and all are negative but I am cramping like I am ovulating and I have ewcm. I havent noticed ewcm since I had my son Jan 2012 and I have been looking so maybe this is a good sign I am so hopeful for this cycle I have more than one person just out of the blue call or txt me and tell me the lord gave them a msg for me and one said "not many days hense you shall recieve a desire of your heart" one said the lord showed him we was going to have another boy and several have said I am praying for you to get pregnant again ppl have been telling me that since my son passed away but this month is different it seems everyone i talk to is telling me that. . . I had a 7 year old little boy to come up to me the other day and he said me and mama are praying for you to get pregnant we pray for you everyday that just blesses me so much and then i have you girls rooting me on and being there and its an awesome feeling to have so much faith and hope i am standing on the word of the lord I have been ttc for 11+ months. I just feel this month is a good month I am hoping and praying to get my bfp this month even dh says he thinks we will have a baby here in dec if i do get preggers this cycle the due date accoring to my ovulation calendar is dec 23 so please be praying for me and dh to get our bfp love you girls. . .

Last edited by Caydens_mommy; March 30th, 2013 at 09:00 AM.
March 30th, 2013, 09:11 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck sweetie. I'm praying for you!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search