So annoyed right now

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By muffin

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2013, 04:35 PM
We have been trying to conceive since January. My last period was march 18 and I'm supposed to ovulate today. My hubby and I Dtd fri sun and today. Well this afternoon my period started 2 wks early. Has anyone had this happen?
April 1st, 2013, 05:02 PM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Strange! I've never had this happen. Is it like a regular period or really light / spotting?
April 1st, 2013, 05:47 PM
Regular bleeding.
April 1st, 2013, 06:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How long have you been off of birth control for? Are you charting (ie: temping) your ovulation? It can take your body awhile to adjust from hormonal birth control, and even then, it can throw you a whacky cycle every once in awhile. It blows!
Gamer_Princess likes this.

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?
April 1st, 2013, 08:05 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Girl my 1st FEB cycle was only 18-19 days long.. I O'd on CD 10 and got AF at 8-9DPO... it sucks but sometimes it happens.

I would suggest charting your temp so that you can get a better handle on what your cycles look like. GOOD Luck!

April 2nd, 2013, 05:50 AM
Well now it seems to have stopped. Idk what's going on w me
April 2nd, 2013, 07:58 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
It sounds like your body regulating after going off BC. When did you go off??

April 2nd, 2013, 11:32 AM
End of December first of jan.
April 2nd, 2013, 07:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree with what the other ladies have said that it sounds like your body is trying to adjust to life without birth control. Hopefully it won't take you too long to get adjusted and you will get your bfp soon!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search