making the best of a bfn month

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Jibby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So it is awful when it isn't your month. Ive yet to have a bfp month.

So I was wondering...what do you guys do to cope and not feel bleak?

I'm treating myself to sangria and pizza on Saturday for my bros bday. Dh and I are going to Vegas in a few weeks and I will be sipping some poolside mojitos. We are running a 5k the following weekend and then going to a salsa tasting festival with friends. Also...Ill probably work in eating some brie cheese and Sushi. Lol
April 4th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I don't know I'm struggling myself. AF will be here sometime tomorrow.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

April 4th, 2013, 07:08 PM
*HUGS* I'm expecting mine next week. Ive taken a few tests...could not be more negative.
April 4th, 2013, 07:37 PM
KayM's Avatar Veteran
Mmm some sangria sounds good. I think I'll do the same tomorrow night
April 4th, 2013, 07:39 PM
I love wine so much....man maybe Ill get some tomorrow after the gym...hmmmmm...lol
April 4th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I usually drink loads of wine while the is visiting... funny because it is the same thing I do when my mother visits.... I think they are one in the same at times

Other than that I start to prepare for a new month because a new month just means one more cycle till I get my DH goes out of the way each time and we usually hae a cheesy date night if possible and then act like we are in college again

Nothing is off limits during AF so I pretty much do everything I wanted because I thought I was "pregnant" almost to the point I refuse to do anything like pick up doggie poo just because I might potentially be pregnant...DH is use to it by now but still the sting never gets easier when I see red....
cutenurse24 likes this.

April 4th, 2013, 07:48 PM
It does suck so bad to look at that pee stick and see nothing. I keep imagining what its going to be like when I finally see a faint pink line. I wonder how long Ill keep it to myself, just between me, my little eggie and God.

But we gotta keep looking on the bright side and enjoy being alive...
April 4th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yes we do beause the moment you see that second pink line all this stuff will melt away
cutenurse24 likes this.

April 4th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Having a sangria with pizza sounds so good right now. I finished up a bottle of red wine the other night (I got when AF finally showed up) It does hurt when AF shows up especially if you have been going at TTC for more than a cycle. But I keep pushing on because I see pics of DS as a baby and I held two precious babies this week. And for that I press on and tell myself that each time AF comes, I am that much closer to getting my bfp that will lead to me taking a baby home from the hospital.
Jibby likes this.

April 4th, 2013, 09:12 PM
That's so sweet cutenurse. I played wig the SWEETEST little baby girl the other day. She gave my giant smiles and everything!
April 4th, 2013, 10:45 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A cocktail or two and some no no food like sushi helps . Usually I am all "well at least I will have another few weeks to get into a gym routine and start trying to be healthier so that I can still keep going when I get pregnant" etc etc. I just never follow through on it .

April 5th, 2013, 06:54 AM
I wonder sometimes if I workout too hard. I do an hour about 5 days a week ad I am no where near being too thin, but I workout very intensly. I keep reading that it is fine to do, Ive been doing it for a long time so my body is used to it, but I guess I dont really know!

I have messed up feet and am having problems and Im 99% sure Im getting told by my foot doc next week that I cant workout so that may take care of that....lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search