Just plain weird! Ugh......

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By CherryLimeade
  • 2 Post By Davis720
  • 1 Post By Davis720
  • 1 Post By mommamindy
  • 2 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 1 Post By jeweluv

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2013, 05:51 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am like 9/10 DPO and I am almost 100% sure I am NOT PREG but, I am so PAINFULLY TIRED and starving that it is killing me. For the past 2/3 days I have been exhausted. Today I missed my step-son's game and took a 3 hour nap only to wake up still tired, take the girls outside, and ended up laying in the sun barely moving. Tonight, I'm still tired. I just had routine blood work done and all was well. (literally 7 days ago)

I took a FRER today and it was sooo negative. I have virtually no cm...THAT IS WEIRD bc I always have cm, even when I'm going to get AF. Why?

My cervix feels high, hard, and closed.

Other than constantly eating and literally feeling like I still have an empty stomach....no symptoms at all.

Looking pretty grim. DH and I LITERALLY decided THE DAY OF OR BEFORE I "O" so we only got one BD in. I'm due Wed.

I know PMS can cause fatigue but strangely I never get fatigue PMS. I get it after I've bled for 5 days, which makes sense.

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
April 6th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It only takes one little spermie to make such a huge blessing 9/10 DPO is still early so do not count yourself out

April 6th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Thanks..I guess you never know. I'm not bloated at all though which is also extremely strange. I'm always bloated before PMS and I know most women bloat when preg.....

Hoping you are right!!!! Your chart is looking good, and your symptoms are amazing!!

April 6th, 2013, 06:43 PM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This pregnancy i've been super tired since a week before AF was due. And i haven't really felt bloated like i usually do before AF. And i was dry for a few days, too. I bet you are pregnant! Every one of your posts is so similar to what I've felt!
Gamer_Princess likes this.

April 6th, 2013, 06:58 PM
I soo hope you are right, cherry limeade but I have no nausea and no cm still at 9/10 dpo...just fatigue and starving. Again, I even have cm when AF is due...

All my diarrhea, tmi, disappeared last week...totally a bug =(

btw, how r u feeling love?

April 6th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Davis720's Avatar Super Mommy
So funny you say this I'm 10 dpo as well and normally have loads of cm leading to af. Had increased cm the past 3 days or so... Now nothing? So odd. Also been eating a lot, but not hungry. Bbs are tender under armpits, but not like i remember when I was preggo with ds. Maybe it's this darn push-up bra I'm obsessed with lol does anyone else have that problem? Anyway, I tested at 9 dpo with fmu and like you said... SO negative. Waiting til tomorrow morning 11 dpo to test again, although I'm not getting hopes up too high. Are you testing tomorrow? Keep us posted! Fx for you!
bella88 and jeweluv like this.

Last edited by Davis720; April 6th, 2013 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Terrible Auto correcting on my tablet!
April 6th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Davis..OMG..we are cycle buddies!! I am either 10 or 11 DPO tomorrow...I'm afraid to test!! I'm dying to see your BFP! I feel like there is no way that I am preg but I cannot shake this exhaustion. From what I remember, which could be skewed, I usually am only fatigued after AF. I am ravenous but again, like you, BFN.........NO CM AT ALLL....sooo weird for me. I am usually full of it, lol, even post "O"....I'm so confused as to what is going on............

April 6th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Davis720's Avatar Super Mommy
I hear you! Usually I have to wear a panty liner but today there was nothing! It was crazy!

I will be looking to see a test from you tomorrow!
mommamindy likes this.

April 6th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Beautiful Life!
I'm only 3 dpo, and Extreme fatiqued. I don't know what's up. I also took a nap today and still feel like I'm barely functioning. I normally get fatiqued a couple days before af, but not a week and a half. It's crazy. I'm with Davis720, I want to see your test tomorrow! GL!!!!
Davis720 likes this.

April 6th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so tired and hungry, I think I could literally SLEEP all day get up and EAT, then go right back to bed. I feel like poo and have a headache. My indicator for AF is that my yahoo lips tend to feel swollen around AF time and nothing so far

Jeweluv and Davis you need to TEST TEST TEST!! Tomorrow is 9DPO and I may test tomorrow BUT only if I have a nice temp lol Dreading to see it get any lower or dip below my coverline
mommamindy and Davis720 like this.

April 6th, 2013, 09:31 PM
OMG, Davis...what is going on? LOL..

Mamamindy...THIS SOUNDS PROMISING...yeay!!!!!!!!! Maybe your hormones are sky rocketing!!

Gamer_Princess....I think this just might be your month!!!

Looking to see tests tomorrow.........

Is it weird that I'm afraid to test? I feel like if I don't I can at least live a delusion....lol, plus I SWEAR I can already see the negative........... =( I only have a Target brand EPT blue dye but even on that today in addition to the FRER...not even a hint of a line =(

My earliest BFP, with my second dd was 3-4 days before my period was due but at the time I "O" on day 12 so I was like 12-13 DPO. I am maybe 10 or 11 because I now, after second dd and currently still nursing, "O" usually on day 14. (which I believe I did this time)............
mommamindy likes this.

April 6th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Jibby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 11dpo on Sunday. I feel totally unpregnant. I had way worse PMs symptoms a few days ago than I do now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search