3 DPO symtoms

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By kyekye
  • 2 Post By bella88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Veteran
Ok so I am only 3 dpo but I have had the worse gas since 1DPO. Also diarrhea yesterday. Tmi? I only get like this when pregnant or when I eat bad. I don't feel like I have been eating bad though. I know 3 DPO you probably don't have symtoms but one can hope I do have a good feeling about this cycle

Also I have been mildly nauseous for the past 3 hours I know also probably too soon but still fingers are crossed! I know a lot of us are in the TWW fingers crossed for everyone else too! Any similar symtoms?
April 6th, 2013, 08:42 PM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think it's a little early for you to be having pregnancy symptoms, but I hope you are pregnant! Good luck!

April 6th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Beautiful Life!
I'm 3 dpo also! I don't know if it's in my head, normal past o' symptoms that I chock up to pg symptoms every cycle or what, but I've also had crazy things. I really feel like I'm having pms symptoms a week and a half early. I have bloating, my bb's are tingling off and on, Extreme fatique today, and I had an immense craving for brownies tonight! Weird. I'm not usually a chocolate craving person even with af, but occasionally. Of course, it may all be just this cycle and after o' symptoms. But my DH asked me when I was going to test when I pulled the brownies out from the oven. We'll see. Good Luck! Lots of baby dust!!!

April 6th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Progestrone increasing sounds right on spot for a !!! I hope this is it for you both!

At around 3DPO I started having an upset tummy and gas as well

FX'd and :dust to you both!!

April 6th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamindy View Post
I'm 3 dpo also! I don't know if it's in my head, normal past o' symptoms that I chock up to pg symptoms every cycle or what, but I've also had crazy things. I really feel like I'm having pms symptoms a week and a half early. I have bloating, my bb's are tingling off and on, Extreme fatique today, and I had an immense craving for brownies tonight! Weird. I'm not usually a chocolate craving person even with af, but occasionally. Of course, it may all be just this cycle and after o' symptoms. But my DH asked me when I was going to test when I pulled the brownies out from the oven. We'll see. Good Luck! Lots of baby dust!!!
So my neighbor said this is how she knew she was pregnant. She's not a sweets person but was eating m&m s and her husband said why are you eating those you hate chocolate! I hope this means a BFP for you this month!
mommamindy likes this.

Last edited by kyekye; April 6th, 2013 at 11:05 PM.
April 6th, 2013, 11:03 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
3dpo was when the tips of my nipples started feeling rather raw I think. I have been quite tired but I always get so much more tired in the tww.
mommamindy and kyekye like this.

April 6th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_Princess View Post
Progestrone increasing sounds right on spot for a !!! I hope this is it for you both!

At around 3DPO I started having an upset tummy and gas as well

FX'd and :dust to you both!!
Thanks I am still feeling nauseous! Keeping my fingers crossed. I really hope it's your month too you are so positive and waited too long. Praying for your BFP!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search