Confessions of a TTC mom or mom to be!.....feel free to add....

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree35Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2013, 09:37 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Who totally sticks their belly out and embraces being bloated because you get a glimpse as to what having a belly will be like?

2. Who cries from crying? In other words, "THANK GOD I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW, maybe I'm emotional, hormonal and pregnant!"

3. Who will pretty much stick anything anywhere, do acrobatics, and seduce husbands simply for the desire of conceiving?

4. Who, during DTD, LOL..cannot STOP thinking about whether or not this will be "it" while DH prob thinks, "Wow, I am goooood!" lol.....

5. Who looks at pregnancy tests in the store and gets that warm and fuzzy feeling? (Almost like when you saw your first crush)....Yes, I have a crush on pregnancy tests....AND, I think I'm in love....

.......KEEP EM' COMING LADIES.... xoxo
mommamindy and Gamer_Princess like this.

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
April 6th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
6. Who has parked in the Expectant Mother parking at Walmart because their was limited parking...held tummy and all? (I know I am horrible )

7. Who has tracked their Amazon or earlypregnancytest.com orders almost hourly the day it is suppose to arrive?

8. Who has already planned their nursery?

9. Who plays the "what if" game when it comes to planning vacations because you do not want to be 20+weeks pregnant at that time?

10. Who watches youtube videos of birth announcements and gender reveal ideas?

April 6th, 2013, 09:48 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh man, I have planned everything...it is actually pathetic.........lolol! LOVE YOUR LIST!!
Gamer_Princess likes this.

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
April 6th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My girl nursery inspiration

bella88, jeragiz, Seaweed and 1 others like this.

April 6th, 2013, 10:47 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I avoid sushi and places that have all the nice cocktails "just in case"
I have already bought baby items without being pregnant
I totally put a round cushion under my shirt a few weeks ago to see what it would look like and I have done the bloaty thing
I have bought clothes and thought things like "This floaty dress will have room for a baby belly"
I mentally plan outings with other people so that they don't clash to close to O day

Here's my boy nursery inspiration, don't know if it will go down that way though!

April 6th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Jibby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dis the bloaty thing on Thursday when I was so bloated....I even put on different clothes...LOL
bella88 likes this.
April 6th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Lol I feel a lot less of a psychotic baby crazed loser now that I know I am not alone in the universe in pretending I have a baby bump in the mirror at home sometimes when Im bloated . Not that I would judge anyone else that harshly for doing it but everyone is always harder on themselves
Gamer_Princess, Seaweed and Jibby like this.

April 7th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Oh noo. I just got some maxi dresses and was totally like...maybe this is what me at 4-6 months could look like! Haha

I love both of your nurseries! I should start looking. Its hard to envisoon because the babies room currently houses a weight machine and a broken treadmill...lol
April 7th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Beautiful Life!
Omg! You gals just had me busting up! I've been pg before so I don't do some of these things. However, my DH sent me a reminder pic of what I looked like last month for our daughter's first birthday. Really there are only a couple things I do in thinking I may be pg:
1.) I feel justified in being irritated and yelling at people for getting on my nerves
2.) Feel justified in wanting a nap every day and everyone should just accomodate
3.) Eating whatever sounds good when I want to

Those are my crazy thoughts, that I have to remember to keep in check. I LOVE all of your ladies lists! And Gamer, if Wal-Mart had an expectant mother's space here, I would totally try that!

April 7th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
I have totally thought about which of my clothes have extra room in case of pregnancy.

I have pintrest boards on Baby, articles on breast feeding....

I dream about pregnancy announcements.

When people ask me if I am pregnant yet, I usually say, "I don't know"

I am already coming up with arguments to talk DH into a 3D ultrasound.

I am already thinking about my birth plan, and acceptable alternatives.

I am already coming up with my counter arguments in case the DR at Duke want to C-section, or induce me, and under what circumstance I will agree to it.

I am thinking of hinting to my pharmacist that I *Might* need for him to stock up on Heparin Injections...
mommamindy likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

April 7th, 2013, 11:17 AM
I have no kids so some of this I cant even begin to imagine...like birth planning, breast feeding...its all so unknown! Its fun to imagine it though.

I do think about how we will tell everyone!
mommamindy and Seaweed like this.
April 7th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
11. Who avoids alcohol when the witch has already turned up just in case?
12. Who keeps doing pregnancy tests even after AF has shown up, in case there is a miracle?
13. Who has thought (in very desperate crazy times, but not seriously) of getting the husbands/boyfriends ''boys'' or ''girls'', keep them in a jar and inject them in every time he is tired to do anything? (ok i wouldnt go that far but there have been seconds it has crossed my mind lol)
14. Who wishes they vomit or feels sooo excited when they wake up with that yuky puky feeling?
15. Who looks at other people's babies and thinking of taking them home? (In the store on friday there was a couple with a 3 month old buying a vacuum cleaner and they were asking if we have any deals on! I said: if you give me the baby, you can have the vacuum cleaner free! As a joke of course! Dont get me wrong! LOL)
mommamindy and jeweluv like this.
April 7th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Oh forgot to mention! I watch all sorts of birth giving programmes to get used to the idea and they make me cry. And I have already put in my diary when my scans etc would be and due date if I was to get pregnant this cycle.
mommamindy and Jibby like this.
April 7th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Ohh seaweed I feel you. If I see baby story I bawl. I also have thought about the sperm thing...lol
Seaweed likes this.
April 7th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Beautiful Life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
12. Who keeps doing pregnancy tests even after AF has shown up, in case there is a miracle?
Lol. Ok. I totally do that. And then I usually "might" see something, so I wait another couple days and take another one. When that's neg., it's usually time to start opk's. So I'm nearly poas every day at least once, all month long. It amazes me the times I realize I'm holding my pee and I don't need too!
Seaweed likes this.

April 7th, 2013, 02:15 PM
LOL what about prodding, pinching and poking at your nipples/boobs to see if they are tender which most likely results in them actually being tender?

April 7th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella88 View Post
lol what about prodding, pinching and poking at your nipples/boobs to see if they are tender which most likely results in them actually being tender?
totally!!! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamindy View Post
Lol. Ok. I totally do that. And then I usually "might" see something, so I wait another couple days and take another one. When that's neg., it's usually time to start opk's. So I'm nearly poas every day at least once, all month long. It amazes me the times I realize I'm holding my pee and I don't need too!
I am on cd4 and I did a pregnancy test 1 hour ago because I was feeling a bit of nausea! Pathetic! lol What a waste of test! lol
mommamindy likes this.
April 7th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Beautiful Life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella88 View Post
LOL what about prodding, pinching and poking at your nipples/boobs to see if they are tender which most likely results in them actually being tender?
Lol! I have more of an obsession of checking to see if my areola's are darker or the veins are showing more. Now that can give you an obsession!
Seaweed likes this.

April 7th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Lol you wanna hear something bad? I have done that but have also convinced myself that I have more Montgomery's tubercles than I did before as a symptom
mommamindy likes this.

April 7th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Beautiful Life!
That's awesome!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search