Share A Brag on DH/DF/SO

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24
  • 2 Post By Taniam
  • 2 Post By CherryLimeade
  • 1 Post By mommamindy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Just saw that on my ticker that DH and I have been married officially 4 1/2 yrs today. I just wanted to brag on him and give ya'll the chance to brag on your guy too.

DH finished fencing in our backyard this past weekend. He also did some laundry and dishes. He knew I was busy and worn out from working all weekend long, he wanted to help me out. He has also nearly finished putting up baseboards and crown molding in the kitchen. He says that he has been able to get all of this done thanks to buying the truck in February

Enough bragging on my DH, I want to hear you brag about the guy in your live
mommamindy likes this.

April 9th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Taniam's Avatar Veteran
My DF is away on training since August. I see him around every month or so. He came home for easter and while i was at work he cleaned the entire place. Including the stuff that i tend to neglect because i'm lazy!

He also made me pancakes ( i never make myself pancakes)
cutenurse24 and mommamindy like this.

My Ovulation Chart

April 9th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Taniam's Avatar Veteran
My DF is away on training since August. I see him around every month or so. He came home for easter and while i was at work he cleaned the entire place. Including the stuff that i tend to neglect because i'm lazy!

He also made me pancakes ( i never make myself pancakes)

My Ovulation Chart

April 9th, 2013, 05:35 PM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We just had our anniversary on the 5th! One brag I have about him is that he has incredible work ethic. He always works his butt off - and he has the most stressful and busiest job where he works. But I'm proud of him for never half assing his job and always taking care of business.
cutenurse24 and mommamindy like this.

April 9th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Beautiful Life!
Last week we had really nice weather, and since I'm a stay at home mom, I thought I'd start working on the yard. Although, I don't normally do a lot of yard work since my DH is partial owner of a landscaping business. So I called to tell him I had raked the dog poo in the backyard, which was nasty from sitting all winter, and raked up all the dead stuff in the front yard. But I asked him if sometime soon he could put our yard fountain out, put a couple things up in the front, pull out a couple plants, etc. I knew he was tired, so I just asked him if when he got to it he could some of these things. He came home that night, after a 14 hour work day and did all of those things for me! He is such a sweetheart!
cutenurse24 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search