Show me!!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DHIC1183

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Show me your TTC arsenal. Here's mine! Afterwards I thought I should have thrown my bottle of clomid in.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
April 12th, 2013, 07:23 AM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have about 55 ICs. Nothing much to take a picture of.
When we were TTC our son I had the clear blue easy fertility monitor also.
With my daughter the ICs and a few FRER.

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
April 12th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Super Mommy
Sadly, I only have about 5 opks strips left. I used 6 frers in 3 days, sad I know!
Cycle #20, 2nd cycle on clomid
April 12th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to have to re supply my stash! I only have about twenty OPKs left and six HPTs.

Now, if you saw my vitamin and supplement stash you'd think I was crazy but I'm trying to do some good for this poor body that I beat the crap out of with years of heavy smoking and drinking and junk food eating! I guess you could say my vits are an attempt to make up for all those years of carelessness. Sigh.
April 12th, 2013, 10:33 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All I have is a thermometer, my phone and the FF app on it haha. I won't be buying any tests until the 19th when I should be able to test.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
April 12th, 2013, 04:39 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All I have is EPO, prenatals and my BBT :O. No tests left for me

April 12th, 2013, 07:33 PM
chrysalis1's Avatar + Positively Pregnant! +
My arsenal!

1. The green first response fertility test was a complete and total WASTE of money!! It's basically like a home day 3 FSH test. My results were normal (normal results are when either there is no test line, OR the test line is lighter than the control line; my results were a line lighter than the control line) and even the normal results caused me to just be stressed out for no reason. I kept stressing thinking what if having a line at all is still bad, since "abnormal" results are when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line (meaning abnormally high day 3 FSH). At the end of the day if the results are abnormal it could be nothing wrong or if the results are normal it could be something wrong, and this told me nothing. I would not recommend!

2. I haven't tried the vitex or SI yet but bought them in case I'd like to try one of the two. Next cycle I think I'm going to try SI? Maybe?

3. The planner is where I glue all my OPKS since I take them everyday! This is good for progressions and comparing one cycle to another because mine are irregular.

"Mild" pcos, blessed with BFP on cycle #4 ttc
Baby Braden 5/25/2014He's finally here!

]
April 12th, 2013, 10:29 PM
I don't have a photo but going through the clearance aisle at Walmart I found those fertility tests and I decided what the heck I'll try it because I'm on CD 3 today. I didn't use FMU but I did hold it for the 4hours. They were $7 and its 1 fertility test and 1 pregnancy test. I'll use the pregnancy test sometime. My results were normal also and it did have a line on it but lighter. I'm not too worried about it and figured I'd take it for $7 for giggles and to POAS for the heck of it haha.
chrysalis1 likes this.
April 13th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysalis1 View Post
My arsenal!

1. The green first response fertility test was a complete and total WASTE of money!! It's basically like a home day 3 FSH test. My results were normal (normal results are when either there is no test line, OR the test line is lighter than the control line; my results were a line lighter than the control line) and even the normal results caused me to just be stressed out for no reason. I kept stressing thinking what if having a line at all is still bad, since "abnormal" results are when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line (meaning abnormally high day 3 FSH). At the end of the day if the results are abnormal it could be nothing wrong or if the results are normal it could be something wrong, and this told me nothing. I would not recommend!

2. I haven't tried the vitex or SI yet but bought them in case I'd like to try one of the two. Next cycle I think I'm going to try SI? Maybe?

3. The planner is where I glue all my OPKS since I take them everyday! This is good for progressions and comparing one cycle to another because mine are irregular.

Yay! Love the picture. What a smart idea on the planner too.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search