I mean.. come on!?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By JoannaEvelyn06
  • 1 Post By AnnaBonana
  • 1 Post By goldengirlamy
  • 1 Post By iErica
  • 1 Post By WaitinginNJ
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Everyone I know is getting pregnant IRL. It's just insane…… I want to be pregnant too!!!! Maybe this will be our month… we have BD'ed every other day since I stopped bleeding (and twice WHILE I was bleeding) and we will keep doing it until I either get a or AF shows up… don't know what more I could do to make it happen if that doesn't work.

<3 you all!!
WaitinginNJ likes this.
April 13th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That's our plan this cycle too. Initially I was all like "No, honey! Timed intercourse is key!" And now I'm like, let's just do it. LOL!

I hope this is your cycle!
JoannaEvelyn06 likes this.
April 13th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel like if we bd every other day, there's no way I could miss ovulation. My FX for you too!! Keep me posted
April 13th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Super Mommy
OOO GL!
I'm feeling pretty optimistic because we Bd'd for the hell of it this morning, and I have been getting huge waves of fertile CM since this afternoon. I am not using OPK's or doing anything just taking a very very relaxed method to things.

April 14th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Super Mommy
I understand, lots of people in my life are pregnant right now too.

Hope this is your month!
April 14th, 2013, 02:38 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know what you mean, except everyone I know is having their babies. Making my fever skyrocket! I think my husband is going to hate me if I continue talking about it all haha.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
April 15th, 2013, 05:10 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
UGH i know how you feel and we been doing it like crazy so i will be p-oed too if I dont get a BFP lol im jk.
I have a friend who is CONSTANTLY complaining about her boyfriend and they have one baby who is like 10 months and they are pregnant again and I am like wth! Why cant a happy couple like us be!!!?

April 15th, 2013, 09:00 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I understand how you feel. This is going to sound terrible, and please don't judge me because in the end, I am happy for this person. I volunteer for Big Brothers and Big Sisters and I was paired with an adorable little girl. She comes from home of 5 siblings, and no they do not all have the same father. Not a big deal on the dad part to me, I have 3 children by 2 different men. In any event, her parent is a single parent, she has section 8, she receives $ every month as well as food stamps. When she told me that she is expecting again by her new BF, IDK if I was mad that she was irresponsible by not having safe sex (she is actually upset that she is with child because she does not want anymore) or if I was upset that here I am, as well as other women I know trying their hardest to conceive, with a good job, security etc and I cannot catch a break, but here she is living off the state, partying up etc and gets pregnant. I never expressed this to her, I would never do such a thing, I congratulated her and wished her the best. So you see, we all feel some type of way when everyone around is conceiving without trying and we are jumping through hoops to make it happen Sorry my thoughts were not the greatest on this woman's news, but like I said, I am happy for her in the end because a new life is a blessing no matter how it came to be.
Orangebrittainy likes this.

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
April 16th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Definitely have my fingers crossed for you!!! Hoping and praying that this is your cycle!!!
WaitinginNJ likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search