How do I keep it in...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ~ Nicole ~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2013, 03:05 AM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How do I keep DH's junk in after BD'ing? It seems like when he withdrawls almost everything comes out. Whatever I read on the internet says that this does not matter because plenty of sperm still stays in but we are dealing with reduced male fertility so every little sperm counts. Are there any tricks to keep it all in or more of it at least?

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

April 19th, 2013, 03:14 AM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
elevate your hips during BDing and that might helps when he pulls out.
Also softcups are very popular to wear after BDing to trap them
I would stay laying with hips propped for 20 min for so.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

April 19th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hm... Well, my DH gives one push before he finishes and just holds it as deep as he can and while he does that I do some kegels. We always wait a second before he gets up and then I lie with a pillow under my butt for as long as I am comfortable afterwards.

Good luck!
April 19th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Veteran
I agree with annabonana thats what we do also. . .
April 19th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Super Mommy
I think you have some good suggestions! I'm definitely going to try that kegel move this cycle
Cycle #20, 2nd cycle on clomid
April 19th, 2013, 11:42 AM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
First of all....stuff is going to come out no matter what you do!

DH stays in there for a minute or two after he ejaculates. Then he pulls out and I slide a pillow under my butt. I sit like that for 20 minutes or so. Even after that I stand up and have a bunch come out!

April 19th, 2013, 12:10 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When we were TTC our son, he's finish and stay in for 20 minutes too a couple hours (fell asleep) every time. We DTD everyday sometimes multiple times. Time consuming but we had a BFP on the first cycle.

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
April 19th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Thanks I am going to try all of those things. Someone mentioned the kegals on another forum I go to so there must be something too it. So I will try keeping him in longer, pulling out slower, kegals, and putting a pillow under me. I hope I can remember that all! I hope I can try it tonight and see if it works.
AnnaBonana likes this.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

April 20th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Ok I just tried doing Kegals while he withdrew. I think it helped so I will keep trying that. I am not sure if I should lay on my back or tummy because I have a tilted (backward) uterus. Went for my yearly pap today and the O.B. said my cervix was off to the side at a funny angle. So great lucky me... how do I know which way to lay so the semen is ending up in the right place. I know maybe this is getting too technical but when you have reduced male fertility you need to make sure everything gets where it is suppose to.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search