Update on me

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 29th, 2013, 01:18 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha looks like I maybe geared up and failed to O . Ah well had to happen sooner or later.

April 29th, 2013, 02:17 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Love your attitude and energy, bella!!

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
April 29th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Well that would have fooled me!!!
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

April 29th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Beautiful Life!
Oh man! When does DH get back? It looks like your temp drop today might be it?! Is that 3 days since he left? I hope you have an awesome temp jump tomorrow and catches it just in the knick of time!

April 29th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Haha no he got back on cd13 and we fought about something ttc related and there's been no action since lol. I wasn't very nice but DH is also very frustrating lol. So probably going to be a bust month again but oh well I am going to try and go with the we'll see approach a bit while still temping? I dunno but I dont like feeling so resentful towards DH so a change of pace might be a good idea.

Also i haven't really had any noticeable fertile CM so I don't think O is gonna be today. Maybe if Im lucky it'll hold off until DH isn't mad at me anymore lol.
mommamindy likes this.

April 30th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Beautiful Life!
I'm sorry. It's crazy what ttc to can do to a relationship! The good thing about it though is I think it prepares us for what parenthood is like. Well, I hope you two have great "make up" night that "happens" to be your o' time! Please keep us updated! Even though I'm not technically part of the ttc group anymore I still come in here to see updates from you and a few others. Praying I see BFP updates soon!

Last edited by mommamindy; April 30th, 2013 at 05:02 PM.
May 1st, 2013, 12:26 AM
Lol he's still not talking to me but ah well hopefully he'll get over it and accept his part. He sure is stubborn though! I think we might try things a bit more casually but I will still be a member of this board and I will still be TTC . Apparently DH also hates the BBT so maybe I'll just ditch that/

May 1st, 2013, 12:39 AM
Super Mommy
i havent charted because when I did for about aweek he thought Iwas really obsessed. I dont understand why for men its not upsetting month after month.

May 1st, 2013, 01:06 AM
Lol he doesn't get that all it tells me after O, not before and I mostly use it so I know when AF is due or when to test. Lol I don't even do OPKs o.O. But if the thermometer beeping of a morning bothers him so much I'll go without it. DH also seems to think that if I want to have sex with him it must be because I think I am Oing or fertile or something. Lol I don't tell him when I am Oing because he doesn't want to know but then assumes it's all baby sex? Um no I just wanted to have sex with you :/. He's daft lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search