TTC is bring out the witch in me!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Veteran
So now not only do I look at woman that have like 6 kids and looks about 8 months pregnant with another and get pissed, I also look at super skinny woman who would probably have no problem getting pregnant because of their weight and think why the hell can't I look like that??

I generally end up glaring at these woman and rolling my eyes, so in other words almost every other woman in Oregon probably think I'm a Witch for glaring and rolling my eyes at them for no reason when in reality I wish I could be just like them lol

TTC is a cruel cruel world...

My Ovulation Chart
April 30th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I totally understand. TTC and infertility issues totally sucks!!! It really does seem to suck the life out of you like a vampire. Feel free to vent and rant some more if you like. I definitely understand what you are going through. It seems like all my friends get preggo at the drop of a hat without trying at all. When I mention using OPKs and temping they look at me like I am crazy. So I definitely haven't brought it up to them about having my cycle monitored, taking Clomid, getting a trigger shot, and doing IUI. I really hope that you get your bfp soon. You deserve it for helping out other couples through surrogacy.

April 30th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Veteran
I use to be this super skinny thing until I was pregnant and had my DS and the surro's so naturally I use to look at girls that were skinny and wish I could look like that again. Now I look at them and think I wish I could be that skinny cause I would have no problem getting pregnant lol. It just seems that TTC turns your world around and you see it through a whole new view.

Thank you for the positive words the same goes to you! Though I would have to say if I end up being infertile due to being a surrogate and I then need a surrogate to have another child I think my pic is going to be next to the word irony in the dictionary!

I hope I see your BFP soon too!!

My Ovulation Chart
May 1st, 2013, 11:20 AM
hopelessly wishing's Avatar Super Mommy
Lol. totally agreed. i get soo mad when i see people with kids who shouldnt be mothers. i know i shouldnt be saying that, and im sorry. but i know people in real life who are the worst mothers in the world. one girl i know has 8 kids and leaves them with anyone to be out with guys and it trying to get pregnant again by her "new boyfriend" which im sure will happen soon. while im over here with a good husband a good job and having problems trying to concieve my first child. sometimes i feel like its never going to happen. i tell myself i will be ok if it doesnt, but who am i kidding. then theres that guilt for my DH. he has no kids as well and wants to spend the rest of his life with me. but how could i put someone else thru that. i mean if i cant bare childern i should suffer alone. i know he really wants a baby. but what if i cant give it to him. i already feel less of a women because i am the only person in my family with no childern and its a knife stabbing me everytime someone asks when am i going to have a baby.. if only it was that easy.
sorry. i really go off topic. but needed to vent.
This month i did everything right. unlike before. i studies my cm and did the BD ALOT o. my fertile days and when i noticed ewcm. I am 3 dpo but for some reason i just dont feel it like times before. times before i would just do the bd whenever and for sum reason think im pg. and period would be a day or two late i would be super happy and go buy a hpt. but i swear the minute i did the test AF would come. like haha you thought!! this time my chances are soo much higher, but im just like bleh about it. i dont know whats wrong with me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search