Happier

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bella88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2013, 05:28 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So it looks like, after a false start around CD12, my body is gearing up to O again . Cervix was starting to open up again as of yesterday and is high, soft and open today. CM was still cloudy yesterday but with some EWCM mixed in and a bit stretchy (not semen though looked similar) and is clear and abundant and a mix of EWCM and watery and more stretchy again. Also DH is talking to me again I guess after another argument/discussion in the car where some stuff got hashed out. Granted he still wasn't saying much because he's prob still mad but wearing sexy a lingerie type outfit to bed and giving him a run over with the hands then saying goodnight and rolling over to the other side of the bed apparently worked well last night . Didn't work so well for his hands off ignore me stance at the time but was good for me! Not temping anymore but if CM dries up in a couple of days I might take it for a morning or so to see if they are my normal post O temps. With the exception of this wacky month I have a pretty good idea of when stuff happens so if DH is feeling pressured and like Im obsessed because of stuff like temping Im happy to leave it go.
mommamindy likes this.

May 1st, 2013, 07:27 PM
Super Mommy to be
Good luck to you Bella!
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
May 1st, 2013, 07:49 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Sounds like a good plan. Good luck!

May 1st, 2013, 08:00 PM
Hippielovelocks's Avatar Regular
FX for you hun.

Trying for our second Rainbow since April 2012

We don't know how strong we are until
being strong is the only choice we have.
Never Give Up Hope
May 2nd, 2013, 12:06 AM
Beautiful Life!
Lol, I love the lingerie work up!!! Hope your body gets to it and you and DH catch it at just the right time! Can't wait to hear your next update!

May 2nd, 2013, 12:33 AM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am routing for you hun!!!

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer
ACM conceived with Soy Iso On 07/04/13
Currently (10/2014) TTC With SI, SMEP, BBT, CM, CP, and OPK

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
May 2nd, 2013, 01:00 AM
MercysMummy's Avatar Super Mommy
Ooo GL for O keeping my FX for a nice strong one for you!

My Ovulation Chart
May 2nd, 2013, 01:22 AM
Haha I hope it is a nice strong one, I haven't O'd this late since the very first cycle.off the pill! Then was CD17 too. Who knows, guess I'll wait and see . I feel a lot less worried now I know I have 49 pregnancy tests sitting in my.desk at home .

May 2nd, 2013, 01:50 AM
MercysMummy's Avatar Super Mommy
Haha DB use to call mine the lifetime supply until he realised I could go through 30 HPTs in one week without even being pregnant! I think my addiction is so bad I just pee on them to squint at nothing

My Ovulation Chart
May 2nd, 2013, 06:54 AM
Super Mommy
FX for you!
Cycle #20, 2nd cycle on clomid
May 2nd, 2013, 06:58 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Good luck hun. My husband is similar. He gets really upset when he gets treated like a robot lol He doesnt like programming sex, which I understand that's why I don't temp etc. I do use OPK's though to be fair and let him know about them but I dont start anything. He does it himself! lol Relax, this will be your month! :-)
May 2nd, 2013, 03:55 PM
Yeah it's like that. It would be easier if, simply by me being off the pill, he didn't then automatically assume that if I am initiating that it must be for baby making . Lol yeah it's been a bit more since going off the pill but the extra hormones off the pill help that a LOT and it's not like I didn't initiate before going off the pill. He should still remember from the pre pill days what I was like, I definitely wouldn't say that I had a low sex drive when not on the pill, that's for sure so it makes sense that it would recover some again now. Heck it was definitely lower when on the pill but we were still going at it at least 3 times a week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search