Boobs hurt?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2013, 07:42 AM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
My boobs started hurting about a week and a half ago. I thought perhaps I was ovulating. But they still hurt, and they've only gotten worse. It hurts to lay on my stomach, hurts for my daughter to put her head on me, hurts to put a bra on. HM ... They are bigger too. DH says he can't tell, but I look at them everyday - they are bigger. Even if ever so slightly.

I had my IUD taken out nearly 3 weeks ago as some of you know. It has no estrogen, only progesterone. Could the boob soreness be a result of the hormones? There's so very little in the IUD? Or could it have been ovulation that turned into pregnancy?

Would they hurt this early? I've taken 3 pregnancy tests - 1 evap line in the evening, 1 BFN in the evening, and 1 BFN with first morning urine.

Boo. T H I S I S F R U S T R A T I N G
May 3rd, 2013, 08:38 AM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry that I don't have any advice for you. Except that I was on progesterone suppositories and that made my bb's hurt. Mine have also been hurting for the last week and I was hoping it was pg related...but I am have either ovulated or getting ready for period. Mine hurt when I am about a week till my cycle starts. Hopefully you will get a bfp out of this...and again sorry I can't be of any help.

May 3rd, 2013, 09:44 AM
That's okay! Thanks for replying They never hurt when I had the Mirena, so I wonder if it's related to having it removed. Although I don't know why the absence of hormones would make your boobs hurt I wish this TTC process was easier
May 3rd, 2013, 09:48 AM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I know...I hate it because I got pregnant with my first 2 without trying...they were both suprises and now when I am prepared to have one...I can't. It really sucks!

May 3rd, 2013, 11:00 AM
I too had my daughter without trying. I'm so early in my TTC process, I shouldn't be impatient this early That doesn't speak well of my future BLAH.. I hope we both get our BFP soon!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search