Ladies with recent bfps!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree36Likes
  • 3 Post By bella88
  • 2 Post By cutenurse24
  • 1 Post By twinkle23
  • 2 Post By bella88
  • 2 Post By twinkle23
  • 3 Post By mommamindy
  • 4 Post By aarafko
  • 4 Post By Leah W
  • 1 Post By MommaLove13
  • 4 Post By jeweluv
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24
  • 2 Post By twinkle23
  • 6 Post By twinkle23
  • 1 Post By bella88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2013, 06:20 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you all going and feeling? Any new pics? I didn't want to call out any one person by name seeing as there have been so many lately and I didn't want to leave anyone out . Comment with an update, pic, etc! I (and I'm sure everyone else ) would love to hear from you!!

May 4th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm totally agree with Elissa, I would love to hear what you did this month. I can't believe how many of you have gotten your bfps and moved on to the January DDC Between being in here and in TTCMA, there is a huge boom of ladies having January babies

May 4th, 2013, 08:51 PM
twinkle23's Avatar Super Mommy
. I have had 1 quantitive hcg test, all is well so far.
I am booked in on Saturday for dating and viability scan.
Secretly, I want to see how many sacs are in rhere!!! I have this feeling there is more than one! All I do is eat sleep and wee at the moment.

And I'm already starting to have the little baby bump :S. ***??
jeweluv likes this.

May 4th, 2013, 09:02 PM
YAY!!! COme on Saturday! Well let's see the bump then

May 4th, 2013, 11:36 PM
I'm hoping there is a heart beat by then. But trying to remember that even if there isnt, its still early. I jsut want to make sure all is in the right place. And do i need to buy 1 or 2 basinettes
bella88 and cutenurse24 like this.

May 5th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Beautiful Life!
My bfp was 3 1/2 weeks ago, which puts me in the ddc. I don't have any recent pics at the moment, as I'm working an overnight and this isn't my usual computer. I quit testing when the line wasn't getting any darker (I think it got as dark as they can get) My Dr. wouldn't get me in until 8 weeks, so a week from wednesday. However, I called a place that does u/s's for people here and they're going to get me in this Thurs. I really just want to see a baby with a heartbeat! I'm actually scared there may be more than one. I would really like just one. I am getting a pudge, but I don't know if it's because this is my fourth or because I get really big in all my pg's or if there's possibly more than one. I will update this week when I find out for sure and post a pic of the u/s! Prayers for a healthy baby!

May 5th, 2013, 05:08 AM
aarafko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here's my test from yesterday

I'm going to test with my last cheapie with SMU. Hoping I see a nice dark line. I wish I had one more answer, but I'm to lazy to go out to the store. I have my first appt and u/s with my dr on May 20th. Kinda exciting and frightening at the same time. I didn't do anything differently this cycle, just temped and used opks. Funny thing though is I didn't ever get a positive opk and didn't have a normal ovulation chart. I was starting to think that I didn't ovulate at all.

I've been dull crampy, tired, emotional, and just plain not myself. I'm hoping there is only one in there, which I'm sure is the case since multiples don't run in either of our families, but if blessed with more I would be just as happy, scared, but happy.

I'll update with my next test soon!

May 2013 February 2014 July 2014
May 5th, 2013, 05:34 AM
Leah W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My test from yesterday:

I'm feeling good. Tired, but no other symptoms yet. I've got my first prenatal appointment on Wednesday, but I'll only be four weeks along, so I doubt they'll do an ultrasound. Probably just some bloodwork and general check-up stuff.

Thanks for asking about us!

May 5th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarafko View Post
Here's my test from yesterday

I'm going to test with my last cheapie with SMU. Hoping I see a nice dark line. I wish I had one more answer, but I'm to lazy to go out to the store. I have my first appt and u/s with my dr on May 20th. Kinda exciting and frightening at the same time. I didn't do anything differently this cycle, just temped and used opks. Funny thing though is I didn't ever get a positive opk and didn't have a normal ovulation chart. I was starting to think that I didn't ovulate at all.

I've been dull crampy, tired, emotional, and just plain not myself. I'm hoping there is only one in there, which I'm sure is the case since multiples don't run in either of our families, but if blessed with more I would be just as happy, scared, but happy.

I'll update with my next test soon!

Would you mind sharing your chart??? I love seeing charts that aren't obvious and knowing a good outcome. I'm so happy for you.
cutenurse24 likes this.
May 5th, 2013, 04:03 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOVING THESE BFP!!!!!!!

Like many of you, my belly is oooouuuuttt there and I am only 4 weeks on Tuesday! WHAT!!?? My sister in law has identical twins but that is a mutation (a good one)....not hereditary. I think dh would have to be committed as some of you know this 5th (my 3rd) and very last baby was a tough one to convince! If there were 2...LOL....well I would like a pic of dh's face and I would want to blow it up and stare at it all day.

Exgtremely, EXTREMELY...did I mention EXTREMELY tired and always hungry!!! (although most food is not appealing)....Getting a beta and progesterone tomorrow...NERVOUS!! I must stop testing too bc it is becoming an addiction and one that causes me GREAT ANXIETY! I keep waking up to pee and getting all nervous as to whether or not the line will be dark enough.....MAKE ME STOP....LOL

This time around we BD 3 day leading up till Ovulation but couldn't hack' it the day of. I stayed hydrated, ate well, and drank red raspberry leaf tea as well as mother-to-be tea. I also take a prenatal. Oh, and of course....lol, after sex I literally lifted my legs above my head, supported by my hands (like some sort of yoga move) for 20 minutes. Got a bit of a head rush but that's okay....

Roaring 20's 166 by Jadelm, on Flickr

2 by Jadelm, on Flickr

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr

Last edited by jeweluv; May 5th, 2013 at 04:05 PM.
May 5th, 2013, 05:59 PM
aarafko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No problem! Here is a link to my chart.

My Ovulation Chart

May 2013 February 2014 July 2014
May 5th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
Thanks elissa for thinking of us! Don't want to be a downer on such a great thread but ill update..been having the normal pg symptoms wicked tired hungry peeing a lot cramps occasional nausea ...I had an appt on Friday its now Sunday where I am..anyway for some reason they did an u/s me and the tech didn't understand since I'm so early well she looked at everything I have two cysts on my left ovary which is normal she didn't see anything in my uterus but between my uterus and right ovary she found something that looks just like a yolk sac..so its looking like an ectopic I have another u/s tues to look again...I'm completely devastated and just don't understand why I keep getting punished like this my heart I think has literally broke I don't get it so that's an update on me so far sorry its depressing ill kup! Prayers would seriously be so great right now! Thanks ladies!

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013
* After heartbreak and tears, and many fears my two blessings are here*

May 5th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry Kaelyn Sending lots of hugs, thoughts, and prayers your way!!! I am so sorry that this is happening to you. It just doesn't seem fair at all!!!
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

May 5th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Man, I'm totally peeing on a stick today just to see how dark it is ha
bella88 and mommamindy like this.

May 5th, 2013, 11:21 PM
OK, so this is late afternoon wee.
Line came up in 30 seconds. AND DARK lol.
But i freaked out about the control line. So i called FRER and they said I had so much HCG in my system that it pulls the ink from the control line. But as long as there is a control line its still very Valid. Oh, and here is my 6ish week bump!

May 6th, 2013, 03:46 AM
Beautiful Life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle23 View Post
OK, so this is late afternoon wee.
Line came up in 30 seconds. AND DARK lol.
But i freaked out about the control line. So i called FRER and they said I had so much HCG in my system that it pulls the ink from the control line. But as long as there is a control line its still very Valid. Oh, and here is my 6ish week bump!
Lol! That's what mine looked like when I quit testing. For some reason I guess I thought the control line would disappear, but it stayed, just very, very faint like your picture. I love that you tested!

Good Luck and prayers for everyone!

Faith231- You're in my thoughts and prayers!

Jeweluv- I want a pic of your DH's face if it turned out to be twins! Lol!

Congratulations again ladies! Can't wait to hear more updates and see more BFP's on here!!!

May 6th, 2013, 06:13 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOW so many BFPs!! Did you do anything different???

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
May 6th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh Kaelyn hon. I really hope everything is okay. I can't wait to hear an update and you will be in T&P constantly till then. I hope you don't have an ectopic, and you get your little miracle.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
May 6th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
Sam.. thank you! Ill let you know how it goes tomm..thanks for the prayers definitely need them! Hows your skin and the uti problems any better?

And sorry everyone didn't mean to hijack thread or Make it depressing! I'm loving all these bfps! !

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013
* After heartbreak and tears, and many fears my two blessings are here*

May 6th, 2013, 03:09 PM
You haven't Kaelyn! I hope it was just early and your bub is snuggled in nicely in the right spot .

Loving all the bfp pics and early popping bumps! A friend of mine was like that, her 8 week bump was impressive but it slowed down. Guess that's what happens seeing as it was her third lol. She was tiny everywhere else too!
Faith=2xBlessed likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search