11/12 dpo

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Davis720's Avatar Super Mommy
And I got a bfn yesterday with smu. This was our 12 th cycle ttc and I'm so tired am I doing something wrong? All the tests say everything with me is normal! Getting preggo with our son was so easy (a total accident, really!) that I thought it wouldn't be this hard! I am so happy for all of my friends on here getting their bfps, but at the same time, every month is another month I feel farther and farther from ever having another child. Dh and I have half siblings, and my biggest wish was that our son would have full siblings of his own that he could relate to. I feel pretty defeated :/ clomid and progesterone didn't even seem to help. What will?

May 5th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sending you ..Have you ever tried acupuncture or reflexology, I have a friend that swears by reflexology, as she had been trying for about 10 months and she was not getting pregnant and 2 sessions of reflexology she got her bfp. I am only on my 4 cycle ttc and I can just imagine how defeated you feel after trying for 12 cycles. FX you get your bfp very soon!

May 5th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Thanks! I have not tried those. Maybe it's worth a shot! At this point I'd do anything if you could tell me it'll get me a bfp ending in a healthy happy baby!

May 5th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Not many people talk about it but secondary infertility is really a lot more common than people think. Maybe your body just needs to get used to being on Clomid again. I do agree though that trying acupuncture couldn't hurt. It is supposed to help get you balanced and help with good healthy blood flow, it can also help with your monthly cycle. Fingers crossed for you that you get your bfp soon!! I can definitely remember how hard it was to hit the 12 month marker and even harder for me to just recently hit the 18 month marker for TTC.

May 5th, 2013, 10:33 PM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just wanted to send you big hugs. I hope you get another baby soon!

May 5th, 2013, 11:35 PM
twinkle23's Avatar Super Mommy
I read once that only 20% of woman fall pregnant in the first 12 months of trying and doing it "right".

I really hope it happens soon for you My first son took 2.5 years then the rest first time trying. So i know how it feels, there was nothing "wrong" with me it just didnt happen.

Have you tried a babymoon period? No charting, no temping, no testing, just love and love. Go away for a weekend or a couple of weeks around O time and just go with the flow. I hear once the pressure is taken off sometimes things flow better. I wish i had more suggestions Much love and light x

May 6th, 2013, 05:13 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I am so sorry I really hope you get your BFP soon. I know I am not anywhere near you, but I feel the same way. Our son was the first try and I didnt think it would take this long the second time. Sending you lots of

May 6th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Thank you so much ladies, you really are my best support system! I don't know how i'd get through it all without you! A babymoon sounds like it could be a great idea as well! I'm trying to convince dh that he needs to get his testosterone checked as I saw a special about it on The Dr's tv show and it sounds like it can affect fertility if dh has low levels. He did find out he has low vitamin b and d levels and is now taking supplements, and will be going back to the dr in a week and a half in order to test the blood levels and talk about the testosterone as well. I hope that we can welcome another sweet baby to our family soon!

Big hugs to all of you! Thanks again I really needed your support! It's so nice to know I'm not alone because it can feel that way sometimes I hope we all get our soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search