8 dpo ttc so confused!!! plz help.

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24
  • 1 Post By lucy7043
  • 1 Post By lucy7043
  • 1 Post By mom2ariana

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2013, 02:04 PM
just a little background, on april 19 i got a hsg done which cleared my left tube. my periods are very regular. my cycle lasts exactly 30 days. So i got my period on april 13 and lasts 2 days. which would mean I would ovulate apx april 27th. well on april 27th, i had severe sharp pains in my lower stomache for the entire morning. then nothing. well all week 0 dpo - 6 dpo i was feeling like I was getting flu like symptoms, then yesterday 7 dpo, i had like af cramping all day and was feeling sick with lower back pains and slight headache. today i am 8 dpo and still cramping but mostly on left side. also all day been feeling like something is coming out of me all day so keep running to bathroom but nothing but creamy white discharge. period is not due until may 13th. please help, thanks for any responses on what you think. thanks.
May 5th, 2013, 04:31 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
MAYBE YOU ARE PREG!!! You could possible try to test tomorrow with a FRER...but don't get discourages because it is soooo early! It sounds like if you implanted then it was yesterday. You might have some HCG in you by tomorrow!

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
May 5th, 2013, 06:19 PM
thank you for your response, what does frer stand for?
May 5th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
First Response Early Detection Pregnancy Test. I would say that the discharge you are describing sounds very promising. While the previous poster encouraged you to take a test, you can if you want to. But I am the type that likes to hold out until AF is due or a day late so I don't get disappointed by a bfn (big fat negative)
lucy7043 likes this.

May 5th, 2013, 07:02 PM
@cutenurse24, thank you. I cant believe the abbreviations for some things! lol well i havent even bought a test yet, i was thinking was probably a little to early since I still have 8 days before my af soposed to come. Funny sometimes I wish men would go thru this waiting game instead of us woman!
cutenurse24 likes this.
May 6th, 2013, 07:24 AM
i figured I would give a update on any changes, today I am 9dpo, not cramping anymore but woke up with very sore nipples (happens to me around af as well but not the nipples) keep getting these twinges on the left side of my lower stomache. i havent bought a frer yet, figured Id be patient and wait to see if my symptoms start feeling like af. still hoping!!!!!!!!!
May 6th, 2013, 09:43 AM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
Good luck! I think it's too early to test - implantation does not happen immediately after ovulation, it can take up to a week. Your body doesn't release HCG until implantation occurs - and that's assuming you ovulated when you think you did.

Just remember, if you DO get a BFN, don't get discouraged until AF arrives - I didn't get a BFP with my daughter until 13 days late on AF. My first two HPT's at 1 day and 2 days late were both BFN. (FALSE NEGATIVES)
May 7th, 2013, 06:26 AM
@mom2ariana, yes I agree that waiting is probably my best choice. Thanks for the information.

10 dpo, well not really any changes today, nipples feel like they got rug burn! lol left side twinging a little on and off. If anything changes, will post
May 8th, 2013, 08:40 AM
11 dpo, well no change today, nipples still sore, slept very good last nite, woke up feeling energized.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.
May 8th, 2013, 10:49 AM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
hope you get your bfp soon! when do you expect your next AF to start if you're not prego?
hopeful_girl55 likes this.
May 9th, 2013, 08:14 AM
i got a bfn last nite. :{ but I did it late at night but still hopeful as still is early. I am expecting my af on monday may 13th. it is always on time when it comes. well today im 12 dpo, nipples still hurt as well as my breasts are heavy. getting few twinges here and there by my belly button and on my left side. im thinking of testing again maybe on saturday am.

i had bought the 2 pk of first response pregnancy tests. not sure if ones better than the next but omg, they are so expensive!!!!!

also, ive been feeling like im getting a cold. could be due to this crazy wisconsin weather but does ne one know if sickness plays a pregnancy part?

Last edited by lucy7043; May 9th, 2013 at 08:34 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search