Frustrated!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Hi everyone, I am new here. I'm not really sure if I am even in the right place, maybe I should head over to NTNP (currently using pull and pray- but prayer more directed towards conception ) Anyways, I would love more than anything to become pregnant but my fiancee and I are not currently trying due to having lost a prior pregnancy almost a year ago and he is still is not ready to actively put effort into conception just to have another loss and such a hard let down (although he has said if it happens he would be thrilled). Somehow though, I myself have really been in TTC mode for the past month or two, and find myself looking way into every little symptom and getting that gleam of hope again. I think I myself have reached the point where I am definitely ready to get pregnant and I find it so frustrating because I would love to actively try- but, I understand his perspective although I can't help hoping for a miracle baby I kind of figure, if it is meant to happen then it will- my first pregnancy I was on birth control and I have a healthy and handsome 4 year old little guy as living proof that miracles happen haha.

Today I took a HPT just to get a BFN, although this would be my calendar day 22 and I have absolutely no idea when ovulation occurred, so I am either really not pregnant or maybe it is just too early to tell? Idk- I am going to try to make myself wait until I miss AF- due in 5 days. However, I will say that every single month I ALWAYS have ridiculously sore boobs anywhere from 7-12 days before AF and they don't go away until she does! This month- nothing! No pain whatsoever- which I thought was extremely weird. Another thing, I have had back aches and pains coming and going and random cramping and twinge like pain in lower abdomen and side of stomach area. This evening, I randomly felt a sudden tingle in one of my nipples- so weird. Also, it is uncomfortable to sit sometimes because I feel like that area underneath my boobs is just weird feeling- like pressure almost, somewhat painful, mainly annoying and uncomfortable. Also, definite increase in cm that started the day after my last period but has changed color/consistency but remained all month. So yeah, I don't know if I am just over analyzing everything (which is definitely possible as I would so love to get pregnant) or if things are really different and there is a chance of a BFP (there was 1x of actual BD (no pull/pray) and it was in my fertile window according to the app on my phone).

So questions- how do I figure out when I ovulated? when should I test? why don't my boobs hurt!?!

Sorry for the rambling and - just feeling frustrated I guess. Thanks for reading!
May 5th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
and My name is Sarah Jane (30) I am the co-host in here. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. If you really want to have a better idea as to what is going on with your cycle, the ladies on here use fertilityfriend.com to chart and track their cycles. You could start with temping but you have to use a BBT thermometer it is more accurate with your temps (temp either orally or vaginally but never start with one way and switch to the other during the same cycle). You could also buy some cheap OPKs (ovulation prediction kit) that detects the lutenizing hormone released by your body in your urine when you are gearing up to ovulate. You can buy these pretty cheaply through amazon.com and or ebay.com When you do test with OPKs it is best to wait until CD 5/6 and start by testing twice a day like 10/11am and again around 3/4 pm but once it is getting closer to when you are ovulating you could test 3-4 times a day to make sure that you don't miss it (never use first morning urine when testing). I hope I haven't totally overwhelmed you with all this info. Good luck!!! Hope your stay here is short and you get your bfp soon!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search