Been a tad MIA

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2013, 05:17 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I was pretty upset about my last cycle and needed to just not think about anything. Which I promised my hubby i would do. . .(still came on here everyday) Congrats to all of the ladies with their BFPs! Soooo happy for you
We decided this cycle we are just going to do it like everyday (TMI) and see what happens. haha.
Well so far af came the 24th and since the 28th when she was gone we have done it every night except one. Which is also very good for us to have that time. We needed that and we will continue with this trend bc why not. lol we may skip a day here and there. But whatever thats the plan!

Hope everyone is doing well

Happily married to the love of my life, mom of two beautiful babies, Gary & Adalyn
May 6th, 2013, 05:51 AM
aarafko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a great plan! Sometimes its great to just let go and enjoy the extra intimate time with your hubby. TTCing can sometimes feel like a chore, at least I know it did for me at times. It was then I knew I just had to simmer down and just enjoy our relationship. I can't wait to see your beautiful BFP!

May 2013 February 2014 July 2014
May 6th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oooohlala….. or as my DD would say "Brown chicken, brown cow"… LOL

My FX for you!!! Hoping we get to join a DDC together!! :-D
May 6th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope going with the flow works out for you this month! Maybe I will give it a shot next month if I get all my health stuff sorted out. Its hard to DTD more than just before O with a bladder infection or yeast infection.

But I have my FXd for you!
Stay positive and stress free. Enjoy yourself.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
May 6th, 2013, 09:31 AM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
GL this cycle. I hope the new game plan works this time. I agree it is nice to just stop and enjoy eachother. It does become frustrating when it begins to feel like a chore.

Thank you JMC1988 for my awesome signature!
May 6th, 2013, 10:11 AM
thanks ladies. if anything this had made our marriage even more awesome. We have even been texting dirty. ahhhh to just set myself free feels awesome haha

Happily married to the love of my life, mom of two beautiful babies, Gary & Adalyn
May 6th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Fingers crossed and genuinely hope that your plan works Glad that you and DH are having fun with this because it is so easy to turn TTC into a chore. Good luck!!!

May 7th, 2013, 05:22 AM
lol i went a little overboard with our TMI sorry ladies lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search