Fertility aid question

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Soooo, I am very regular and I know when my ovulation is due and the moment its happening because I notice things on my body BUT here is one thing I have never seen in my life....egg white cm. (Sorry TMI)Around my ovulation I have never spotted egg white, stretchy cm!!!! EVER! So I thought maybe I need a booster. I went to the supermarket and grabbed some EPO and some Omega-3 cause I know they help female fertility.....how exactly do they do that though? What do they improve???
May 7th, 2013, 02:23 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
do you check at your cervix for ewcm? When I was teen - mid 20's the ewcm was very noticeable. Now at 30 I can only find it when I check right at my cervix.

Eat really healthy and a lot of vegetables. I found that it increased my ewcm.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

May 7th, 2013, 02:28 PM
I am 23 and do have lots of fluids when wiping etc (sorry again) but they are never really clear or stretchy.....to be honest though I really cant remember whether I have checked my cervix inside! lol I dont really eat many vegetables I trully hate them. I eat absolutely everything else and fruit. But not vegetables! Only sweetcorn and peas! :-( Thank you though! :-). I am just thinking fluids might be the reason I haven't conceived yet?
May 7th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Vegetables are the best thing you can do to boost your fertility. Vegetables are super foods! Trust me you will get used to eating them and it wont be so hard after a while.

I have seen a supplement called Fertil CM. maybe you have already seen this Fertile CM: Supplement to Support Fertile Cervical Mucus

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

May 7th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Trust me, I have tried veggies a few times....they are just not for me lol I can't stand them hahaha. I havent seen that supplement but I think I will give it a go! It can only help! :-) Is it gonna be too much taking it with primrose oil and omega 3 though or does it not matter??? Thank you very much!!!!!
May 7th, 2013, 03:17 PM
The fertile CM does not also have EP or Omega 3 so it should be just fine combining all of these supplements. I take about 15 different pills each day and no ill effects. It certainly does not hurt to try them all. The L'arginine in the Fertil CM I used to take this supplement separately and it made my orgasms a lot stronger.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

May 7th, 2013, 11:19 PM
I used Herb Lore's Pre-Conception herbal tea with my first baby, try it, it can't hurt And it did help me...hoping it will help me this time around, too Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search