Being in the TWW and all...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I thought I would give a little update on myself.
I was still trying to take it easy this month with going to the doctors and everything. I go back on the 13th to see what is going on there.
I posted about my SO losing his job due to the company going out of business. Well, thanks to all those who prayed for us, he got another job. Its a little bit farther than the last one, which kinda sucks but its better than nothing. Plus in a year he gets a week paid vacation, plus paid holidays, and they are starting him at his pay from the other place and may move him up once they see how well he does and how hard he works. I am so thankful that everything worked out for the best, God works in mysterious ways.
But with everything going on this month I kind forgot about TTC. I didn't even know that was possible. Now I am sure since we only DTD O-1 and O day that my chances aren't the best. I was lucky we got those in with how my lady bits have been feeling. But at 8 DPO at night I got this really sharp pain like right where my uterus should be. Then I have been cramping like AF since, and last night () I woke up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom. It was that like awful (TMI) runny poop that some people get when AF is going to show or she is here. So of course I figured she is probably going to show up early and that would mean my LP is shorter. But no AF and the cramping has died down. I have been getting up in the middle of the night, every night, to pee since 5 or 6 DPO. My boobs hurt, but not like usual before AF. They are swollen like normal but its not the same pain. I am really bloated, which I guess could be a normal sign for me but I refuse to think so.

So idk where I will be in a few days but I am hoping with all my heart that this is the month. And if not then I guess I will just have to keep trying.
So what do you ladies think?
Faith=2xBlessed and Seaweed like this.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**

Last edited by hopeful_girl55; May 8th, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
May 8th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Honestlymonique's Avatar mommy of three
Hoping you get your
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

May 8th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Those all sound like great signs!! FX this is your month - when will you start testing??
May 8th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I took a test at 8 DPO because I am nuts. And it was a BFN. So I will wait till Friday to test again if she hasn't shown. She usually comes on 12 DPO or on 13 DPO. So idk, maybe Friday maybe Saturday I will test. And I only have cheapies and I have no idea how well they work.

May 8th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Hoping and praying that this is your cycle!!! You definitely deserve this my sweet friend!!!

May 9th, 2013, 06:09 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
First off, congratulations to your SO! I know the stress of them losing their job, thats wonderful he was able to find one so quickly!

Secondly, I hope this is it for you! I get those poops you talk about (sorry for the tmi!) and it's always a crappy (no pun intended) reminder of what's about to come. I hope it was a fluke and you get your positive

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
May 9th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Me too! I was actually kinda hoping it was all the cramping from implantation that caused it. lol May be wishful thinking but I will continue to delude myself into thinking this is my month till the witch shows. Maybe if I believe hard enough that it is my month it will just be that way. lol
So that's what I will be doing for the next few days. I will probably test Saturday with FMU. If AF hasn't already decided to show up.
inyourhonor likes this.

May 9th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Super Mommy to be
Good luck to you...... I will be testing Fri or Sat too, if AF does no show......
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
May 9th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
OOoo. Testing buddy.
Good luck to you Hopefully we both get out BFP!

May 9th, 2013, 09:46 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Maybe some ruby red slippers might help

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
May 9th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
Oh sam so glad so got a new job I just knew it would work out and that sounds promising I had cramping starting on 6 dpo also!! I so hope this is it!!!! Come join me in the Jan ddc woman!!!

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013

May 9th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ahhh I would love to. Its so hard waiting till Saturday to test. For some reason most months I am just like okay where is AF cause I know this isn't it. But since like 8 DPO I have just been thinking in my head, I have to be pregnant.
Did I mention that I am so hot ALL THE TIME. No matter where I am if I have a fan on me or w.e I am burning up. Last night I was sleeping with the fan in the window and SO was freezing he said he went to shut it off but felt how hot and sweaty I was and left it on. That never happens, I am always the tiny girl that's perpetually freezing. The only thing that has gotten cold the past three or four days has been my toes. But yesterday at work I almost passed out because I was so hot, but nobody else in the office thought it was that hot. Its just so strange.

May 9th, 2013, 11:20 AM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
Ahhh I would love to. Its so hard waiting till Saturday to test. For some reason most months I am just like okay where is AF cause I know this isn't it. But since like 8 DPO I have just been thinking in my head, I have to be pregnant.
Did I mention that I am so hot ALL THE TIME. No matter where I am if I have a fan on me or w.e I am burning up. Last night I was sleeping with the fan in the window and SO was freezing he said he went to shut it off but felt how hot and sweaty I was and left it on. That never happens, I am always the tiny girl that's perpetually freezing. The only thing that has gotten cold the past three or four days has been my toes. But yesterday at work I almost passed out because I was so hot, but nobody else in the office thought it was that hot. Its just so strange.
I felt this way at work yesterday and I was sweating like crazy, every one thought I was crazy!
Then this morning I guess I was so hot last night I tossed all covers and woke up freezing cause
I was hot and sweaty.. But no fever.. lol Hope it is all of our BFP time! There is a BOOM
going on, I would like a ticket to the front row seats!!! Join me ladies!!

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer
ACM conceived with Soy Iso On 07/04/13
Currently (10/2014) TTC With SI, SMEP, BBT, CM, CP, and OPK

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
May 9th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh I am right there with you. I would love to be a part of the boom one time. I've been here long enough to see at least 3 booms of BFP's. I just hope I am one of them this time.

May 9th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
I hope both of you get to come in the ddc and others of course!

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013

May 9th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Is it too early to add BOOBS to this list.. CAUSE OMG mine are aching the whole
boob and the nipple, It hurts for even my shirt to sit on them.....

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
May 9th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My left one hurts. Its really strange. My left boobs gets all big and full and painful. It hurts to touch to have in a bra that's even a little tight, my nipple hurts, its just annoying. But the right boob is just like okay I'm going to my own thing and just stay here all squishy and not doing anything. No idea why its like that. The right hurts a little when I touch but is nothing like the left. The left is kind hard and swollen, its weird.

May 9th, 2013, 11:54 AM
haha, One says I will get you my pretty, and the other is Meh get your self!

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
May 9th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hahah exactly!

May 9th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh yeah, I wanted to mention something about last night. I had a dream that I was spotting..Now that is possibly the simple fear I am fearing of seeing the first few drops that means AF is surely on her way. But it was so real I woke up and had to go right to the bathroom.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search