Unexplained Infertility - Brown, Light Spotting on 12 DPO

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Hello, I'm 28 years old and been trying to conceive for 1 year. We have unexplained infertility. This is my first cycle trying clomid and IUI. I usually get my period 13 days after ovulation, and I sometimes do spot the day before my period. I felt certain that I wasn't pregnant this month because I don't feel any different than I normally do before my period (bloated, sore breasts). And then this morning I got a couple brown spots. I thought for sure that meant my period would be coming on soon...and it may still happen tomorrow. However, after the few spots this morning, I have not had any more spotting. Could this be implantation spotting? Is it too late to be implantation bleeding at 12 dpo? And if it is implantation spotting, how long would it take to get a BFP?
May 8th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
If it is implantation bleeding it can take anywhere from 24-72 hrs for it to show up on a hpt.

Team Pink

May 8th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Davis720's Avatar Super Mommy
omg yay! This is just like my post! haha now I don't feel so alone I usually have a 25day cycle. This is my first time on clomid, and now I'm 3 days late (which NEVER HAPPENS EVER). I put in a tampon before work today and there was a tiny bit of brown spotting on the tip when i took it out. But that was hours ago and nothing has happened since!

So hopefully you feel comforted knowing you're not the only one =) as for what is going on with us, i don't know! It may be that you're having IB. I had it around 12dpo (no drugs) with my ds and got a major bfp a couple days later (I hadn't tested before that though). So Keeping my fx for you!

May 8th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Fingers crossed for you!!! Hoping and praying that it is implantation bleeding and you will get your bfp in a couple of days. Good luck!!! Looking forward to seeing updates from you

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search