Help!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2013, 07:44 PM
BLAHSWIFE
It's cycle day 6 and I'm on Clomid and baby ASA and AF just left. I'm trying so hard to wait for BD. but it's so hard. I figure if I can hold off for a few more days will help my chances. Anyone experience this.

DS 13y/o DSS 6 y/o DSD 2 y/o

My Ovulation Chart

May 10th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Why are you waiting to BD??Is there any reason not to BD?? Does BF/DH/DF/SO have a low sperm count?? Are you being followed by a doctor while on the Clomid and they want you to only bd on certain days?? Are you doing timed intercourse, trigger shot, or IUI?? Honestly while being on Clomid, it kills my sex drive and dries me up down there. So I recommend taking some EPO (1000mg per day) or using preseed (it is a sperm friendly lubricant). You can purchase preseed at Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, or amazon.com. My DH has a low sperm count so we bd every other day so it gives his buddies time to recover.
inyourhonor likes this.

May 10th, 2013, 09:20 PM
BLAHSWIFE
I'm using preseed and I was thinking of waiting because I don't want my husband to burn out. Now I'm thinking of trying to spread it out. I know my DH and all his efforts but my last cycle of clomid was wasted because DH was sick. Yes being followed by Dr.

DS 13y/o DSS 6 y/o DSD 2 y/o

My Ovulation Chart

May 10th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ok I can understand about not wanting DH to get burned out. But I still don't understand why you would wait unless there is a conflict with work schedules. Like DH and I both work, he is gone for 24hrs at a time since he is FF so we have to make the most of the time we have. There have been many of times that we bd on the days prior to or after I get my positive OPK.

May 12th, 2013, 05:47 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
I had a chat with a couple of people who have kids and they all said the same thing to me.....number one rule is to chill! Thinking about it and going crazy about timing sex, can actually impact it negatively (I have no idea how, but even doctors say so). So, I would put the calendar aside, relax, listen to my body and enjoy. You should probably have intercourse when you have the urge to do so.....that is probably the best timings.....our bodies are designed to get pregnant and that is what they actually want to do....this is their biological purpose....so maybe we need to start listening to them? Just a thought I had. I decided to follow this method for this cycle....see how it goes ;-) Good luck to you all the best!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search