Discomfort...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By Seaweed
  • 1 Post By Seaweed

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 12th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Regular
Just curious about cervical tenderness during intercourse around the time AF is supposed to show?? is that normal? could it be any indication of pregnancy? I would say AF is supposed to show between today and tomorrow for my normal cycle, but last night during DTD it seemed like my cervix was tender everytime he went in..?
May 12th, 2013, 09:31 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha I had that the other day on 9dpo. I could feel it deep down in my stomach as well, almost like someone was pushing on a bruise but inside my body, if that makes sense. Cervix was really low that day though. I don't know how much it can really tell you. It could be that your cervix was low at the time or it could be a bit more sensitive at the moment, either from impending AF or from being pregnant. I hope some more ladies with experience can weigh in
itsjessicarose likes this.

May 12th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Regular
Thanks for the reply Bella...I appreciate it yeah I agree with the bruise-like feeling, hope it has something to do with conception for us! no AF today which is the day one of my apps said I am supposed to expect it, but another app says I am supposed to expect it tomorrow..so we will see
May 12th, 2013, 09:55 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck!! Hope this is it for you

May 13th, 2013, 07:56 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Jessica, I was 11DPO yesterday and it hurt when I DTD last night, too. I'm expecting AF any day now, though!
May 13th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Normally around AF (before or after), it is hard for me to have intercourse, it is really ''tight'' and it sort of ''struggles to get in'' and it might even hurt a bit....My comfortable times are always around the middle of the cycle. My most uncomfortable around AF. It can be different for everyone though! :-)
May 13th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Regular
Well expecting AF between yesterday and today and so far no show which isnt abnormal, took an hpt this morning and BFN...im actually wondering if I O'd late..? Did quite a lot of BDing throughout the whole month so hopefully I caught the egg either way! But not feeling any symptoms of anything really right now though so I just wait...lol
May 13th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
It is not over until AF shows up ;-). You wouldnt be feeling anything really....the majority of women don't even suspect they are pregnant until they suddenly realise AF is on holiday! And then the HPT is positive! Normally you are not supposed to feel anything until 6 weeks....just some women do get some symptoms earlier....it is rare though! :-)
May 13th, 2013, 01:40 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get cervical tenderness at all different times in my cycle. I was worried something was wrong with me so when I had my female exam I asked about it but nothing is wrong with me so I guess it is normal.

When your pregnant your cervix rises and gets softer but it might be hard to detect if your not familiar with it from being pregnant before. I guess I would not use cervix as first sign of pregnancy since it can be confusing.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

May 13th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Nicole ~ View Post
I get cervical tenderness at all different times in my cycle. I was worried something was wrong with me so when I had my female exam I asked about it but nothing is wrong with me so I guess it is normal.

When your pregnant your cervix rises and gets softer but it might be hard to detect if your not familiar with it from being pregnant before. I guess I would not use cervix as first sign of pregnancy since it can be confusing.
Thanks for the response
Yeah I have had 2 previous pregnancies but my daughter was 9 years ago and my son was 3 years ago so I cant really remember how my cervix felt lol just wondering if there was any connection between you're cervix being tender and being pregnant.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search