Just Nothing...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By sareymac
  • 2 Post By MommaLove13
  • 1 Post By sareymac
  • 1 Post By Davis720

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2013, 07:30 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I missss thisssss
When my baby was a baby!!! I am feeling sooo emotional about looking through these older pics of Gary! lol Just thought I would share one

I Want another babbbbbbyyyy! the end.
Davis720 likes this.

May 15th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Me tooo! I am right there with you but I don't have any babies to look back at. lol

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
May 15th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Me too except I have so many freaking friends pregnant and now my enemy (a girl I hate) is pregnant too. I can't help but to just feel pissed that she is and I'm not. Yesterday was an emotional day about it. Today is a new day. Not going to let TTC get me down. I'm only on cycle 3 of trying so I'm NOT going to let myself stress anymore.
bella88 and hopeful_girl55 like this.
May 15th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Me too!

May 15th, 2013, 10:05 AM
My daughter is a teenager!!! She is graduating grade 8 and she needed a picture of her as a baby and it made me cry I cannot believe it was 14 years since I had her and after 2 years of trying cannot seem to conceive another. SO frustrated it feels like its never going to happen
May 15th, 2013, 11:00 AM
^^ UGH i hope it happens for you very very soon!!!

May 15th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh wow. 2 years, I really hope you get your miracle baby soon.

And yes, I know all too well about people getting pregnant. A lot of the girls I went to high school, half of them actually younger than me, have kids already. One girl that is my age already has 2! WTH is wrong with me. All these people get their babies and I don't. My cousin in law is due to give birth is a few days and I am just hoping the sadness doesn't take me over when she does.
I really hope we all get our babies soon, or I might go nuts.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
May 15th, 2013, 12:08 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My oldest is 7 and I was just saying to my husband yesterday that it seems like he has shot up in height, maturity and everything! The kid is huge and I feel like it came out of nowhere! All of my babies feel like this lately. I can't believe in a few short weeks we'll be on summer vacation and he'll be a 2nd grader. Then in the fall I'll have a 2nd grader and a kindergartner! So just one will be at home for awhile. Eeep!

I totally need a baby now haha. Two in school, two at home, perfect! Plus, I have so many pregnant friends and friends that just had babies that its killing my ovaries.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
May 15th, 2013, 12:54 PM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
I know how you feel! My baby just turned 3 yesterday. I posted a status on Facebook, and kept reading it throughout the day. I teared up when I was writing it, and about 5 times later when I re-read it. Then I teared up when I told my husband I teared up LOL. I SO wish they didn't have to grow up so badly. I miss having a little baby around. I hope we all get our BFP soon!!
May 15th, 2013, 03:57 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You will get your baby soon! I know soon is never soon enough! Try avoid looking at baby things in the mean time.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

May 15th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Super Mommy
I know a girl who actually just really annoys me is preg and with.a girl and.when I see her fb posts I just feel angry.Its horrible. My sister is preg with her third and I just found out she got a job in a field ive been.trying to get into for years and shes shown no interest in untill now. I just dont get on fb as much becauSe I dont wanna see or hear about it

May 15th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sarah you will get your bfp soon!!! Then you will have a little one to cuddle like that again. I totally understand how looking at baby pics can make you want a little one that much more. I definitely understand how you feel. I held my friend's baby today and a baby at our outreach program tonight. It made baby fever that much more intense for me. This morning after DS got up and before he went to bed tonight, he wanted to cuddle in the recliner. I am trying to savor these moments so much because I know the time will come when cuddling with mommy isn't cool any more. Of course I asked DS if he would ever get tired of cuddling with his mommy and of course he told me know but I know better. Here's to more hoping and praying that we get our bfp soon!!!

Last edited by cutenurse24; May 15th, 2013 at 09:18 PM.
May 15th, 2013, 11:37 PM
BLAHSWIFE
I know exactly how you feel Harrald my son will be 14 in July I am obsessed with babies lol.

DS 13y/o DSS 6 y/o DSD 2 y/o

My Ovulation Chart

May 16th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Aww thanks ladies I was totally feeling nostalgic about it yesterday and then last night my little Gary was sooooo cuddly, which he NEVER is anymore it was wonderful!
cutenurse24 likes this.

May 16th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Davis720's Avatar Super Mommy
adorable pic! I know how you feel. my "baby" was been weaned, no longer needs his binkie at night and is starting to go peepee on the potty! What happened to my sweet little infant? He's so much fun, but I totally miss the baby stage.
sareymac likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search