Sexual Arousal Disorder, Trying to Concieve

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Im 23 years old.
I cannot get wet. Never have , not that i can remember.
I think what i have is called female sexual arousal disorders.'
I also rarely have cervical mucous, let alone EWCM.

Im not sure if this has anything to do with why im not pregnant yet can anyone help.
ive spent years trying every life style diet. Im extremly healthy just had a pap it was clear just had routine bloodwork , doctor couldnt belive how healthy i am but suggested i need omega 3 . I need good fats to get pregnant and becasue im so healthy i guess there low.

Gyno couldnt tell me about my symptom unless i do hormonal bloodwork.
I drink about .5 to a fulll gallons of water daily .im taking prenatal vitamins along with the omega 3 with dha and epa.
i tried evening primrose oil i sware this cycle it made me dry even more.and after ovulation tryed flax oil. Nothing
The cycle before this, i hadmore than usual cervical mucous and i felt back pain so i took a opk and it was positive (first tie taking opk first time getting positive.also confirmed ovulation with bbt ), bd the next couple days after, and two weeks later she came. The one cycle i actually had fertile cm still ended with disapointment.
i also started fertile xy and fertile xx.(its to regulate hormones, i figured there natural it couldnt hurt if i have a hormonal issue maybe this will help ) ( i feel this month im more dry than ever)
My husband is also on vitamins for sperm quality. Were not sure what his sperm is like yet.

No matter how horney or turned on i am, i dont swell or get wet. Not with masturbation, not ever ever ever.

Ok so, here the thing.My cycle has alsoway been 28 days rarely 29 or 30.
I bought fertile cm vitamins and started them on cycle day 1 up to cycle day 14 i could of sworn that i wasnt producing any kind of mucous at all so i gave up taking them incase i ruined my chances for the month. Well that month my period came 3 days late. Never has that happened.
The following cycle wich was the one before this cycle, i was forsure things were working right because my cm was increasing naturally, and i felt ovualtion got and opk, had lots of boom boom, felt period cramps all month and then..... period was one day early.

well, since last cycle i got the opk on cd 11, i started this cycle testing around cd 10. no positive until 14 and strong opk on cd 15. Mind you during the postive opks i was dry as a bone, but if i stick my finger to touch my cervical i feel a LITTLE slippery there.

so is it really just important to have EWCM all the way in the cervica or should it be all in my vagina walls and high up in my cervix. im counting mys4elf out this month bc i heard when ladies think there timeing is off , its when they get there BFP.
there was a time were me and my husband were just seeing what happens, then he got incarcarted for 3 years so i spent that time preparing my body to concieve, since hes been home were activly trying,since jan 26.

Can someone help explain pineapple core and what it does and how i do it, i dont think theres any help for my sexual disorder, but what are your not so obvious rememdies for increasing EWCM

Ive always used preeseed, but it is toxic and it has carcinogenic toxins in it !!!! my dr told me they sell it to kill sperm for woman trying to concieve its their sale pitch, now of course i get desprate and still use it...... i mean im at a point were nothings working naturally and all lubricants result me in clumpy discharge not yeast but clumy sticky cm.
May 15th, 2013, 04:10 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You might not have a disorder at all. I have not easily gotten arousal wetness since I was a teenager when everything was new and exciting. Believe me there are plenty of women around here who have trouble getting wet!

In fact you might not even naturally be wet except when fertile and this is when you should have egg white cervix mucus. You can research more about that on the web. The main thing is that you are getting wetter when you are fertile and that should not require arousal at all. When you are not fertile just use lubricant if needed. Trust me you will be less and less wet the older you get. Just wait until you are 30. If you still need lubricant when fertile than use one that is sperm friendly like Pre-seed. It is normal to be less wet even in your 20's. There Is probably nothing wrong with you but if it is bothering you that much than get your hormone levels checked.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

May 15th, 2013, 04:18 PM
well when i went to my gyno she deff said the only way she can tell is doing the hormone check , i have to wait till cycle day 20 for the saliva test .... ive read everything on the web about my condition so i figured id give the blogs a try some were out there has concieved with my problem. I no i dont need arousal wetness to be fertile, but becasue i never get wet, i never see ewcm either. is it ok to only get ewcm way deep in my vagina were the cervix is or should it be latherd in my vagina walls to not kill sperm right? my ph balance was perfect when i did my pap. i dont really get wet, ever not my fertile days not regular days......
May 15th, 2013, 04:24 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When I was a teen my EWCM would come out but now that I am older I usually have to check at my cervix to find it. If you are worried about your condition I would go ahead and get your hormone levels checked. I just want you to know that it is normal to not be as wet the older you get. I would try the lubricant Pre-seed. Its is suppose to mimic EWCM and be good for the sperm.

Pre~Seed Multi-Use Tube with 2 Free Pregnancy Tests

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

May 15th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have that problem too...it's frustrating. And the stress of TTC makes it even worse. When I was a teen this never seemed to be a problem...now (especially since TTC) it's been a major issue!
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

May 15th, 2013, 09:00 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am similar to that, I do get cm (though I seem to be getting less of the good fertile stuff over the last few months) but even when aroused I don't really get "wet" from it. I would definitely recommend preseed, especially if you don't get much or any ewcm. It is definitely possible to conceive without fertile cm but I think it makes it trickier without it. Preseed will help the sperm get up there.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search