Sort of new here :)

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Hi All!

I used to be apart of the board a long, long time ago when ttc my daughter 6.5 years ago. Since then, she's big, she's full of attitude, she's mini-me. 6.5 years later DH and I have finally decided to give it a shot and have one more because lets face it, we're both getting older.

I've been with DH for just under 11 years. A year after being together we got pregnant, without trying, with twin boys. Our joy didn't last too long. At 17 weeks I had placenta previa which caused early labor and we lost our boys. For the next 3 years we were trying naturally but crazy cycles and bad timing wasn't on our side. Ended up getting on clomid and it worked like a charm the very first time and we were blessed with our reason for living.

So now, we are trying it again. Finished my last dose of clomid yesterday and cant wait to start trying.

Re-joining JM cause no one really knows we are trying and its so had to keep it to myself. I need people to share this with, people's opinions, thoughts and listening ears. So, hope you guys are ready to hear all of the coming details
May 17th, 2013, 03:22 PM
2EverAfter's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi there,

I'm also new to the board, TTC #2 and understand wanting a place to talk about everything! Good luck!
May 17th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey there! Welcome back. I am sure not too much has changed since you were here.
Everyone is amazing and I am sure you will have no problem jumping in.

BTW I am Sam, trying for my first for about 10 months.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
May 17th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello!

Sure, bring it on! lol Hope you get your BFP very soon! :-) Good luck!
May 17th, 2013, 07:22 PM
BLAHSWIFE
Hi there welcome back. I'm also trying for number 2 on clomid so right now I'm CD13 waiting to ovulate. I had my first naturally but haven't been success this time around keeping Fx for both of us that this is our cycle.

DS 13y/o DSS 6 y/o DSD 2 y/o

My Ovulation Chart

May 17th, 2013, 07:54 PM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome back!
I am so sorry about your losses. Losing a child is an unbearable pain that is never easy to process.

Cannot wait to hear about your journey! Good Luck!

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
May 17th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
and My name is Sarah Jane (30) and I am the co-host in here. My DH is RJ (28) and my DS is Russell (4). We are TTC #2 for nearly 19 cycles. I am so sorry to hear about your losses. Fingers crossed that your stay here is short. Good luck!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search