Any March DDC hopefuls?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By MommaLove13
  • 1 Post By lovemylittlemiss
  • 1 Post By mom2ariana

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2013, 01:38 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone else on a cycle break? With me being on a break this cycle loses my chances at a FEB baby BUT leave March wide open

Ready for the to show up in about 2 weeks or so I totally forget how long after the last BCP bleeding starts.. it has been so long.

Ready for my Clomid/Trigger shot cycle

May 21st, 2013, 02:52 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will take a March baby if I can't have a February one so I think I will wait and see how this cycle goes. I would be due around Feb 17 this cycle if I O around CD13 but seeing as last cycle took until CD17 and, being my first, it is a possibility that I will go overdue so a March baby may happen this cycle anyways. Cycle after this one would put me as due around March 16 which is 3 days before my sister's birthday. If my body decides to go back to normal this cycle that is.

May 21st, 2013, 04:07 AM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
I would love a March baby. My son and I share a March birthday so another in March could be great timing!

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
May 21st, 2013, 05:05 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't plan on taking a cycle break, but wouldn't mind a March baby

Our middle son was due on my husbands birthday in November of 08. He came one week later to the day. My oldest shares birthdays with my niece and BIL. Our youngest, has his own special month haha. I wouldn't mind a baby in March though!

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
May 21st, 2013, 05:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just got my period today...if I conceive during the next cycle we could end up with a March baby ( or late Feb.). I'll take whatever I can get! Feb. isn't ideal because DD has a Feb. birthday...would be nice if they had different birthday months but I'm obviously not picky! The sooner I get pregnant, the better

Lots and lots of baby dust to you all!

May 21st, 2013, 07:43 AM
Beth2008's Avatar mommy in the making
I'm working on a Feb ddc baby, but if I don't get that then I will be more then happy with a March baby as long as my baby is healthy I will have one anytime

Thank you *Kiliki* for amazing siggy!

May 21st, 2013, 08:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I would take a march baby, or a feb baby, or any month baby as long as its soon! LOL

If I am preggo now I would be due Feb 2d so I'd join the Jan ddc because I would have the baby in January.
inyourhonor likes this.
May 21st, 2013, 09:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't feel like FEB will happen for me since I'm still not regulated, but I would love a March baby! My parents have 8 grandsons and everyone is born in a different month by chance! And feb and march are both open--no birthdays those months! So that would mean mine would have it's own month too haha!
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

May 21st, 2013, 10:39 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AF for me arrives on the 26th, I have been testing everyday and nothing really but BFNs. On Wednesday at 3:45P.M. I have an appointment with my OBGYN to discuss Clomid. It has never taken me this long to conceive, no matter what type of BC I was using. I am beginning to think my age (tomorrow I will be 40) has a lot to do with it and maybe the IUD did more damage than good...who knows lol. So if I were to conceive in my next cycle it will be a March baby! FX

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
May 21st, 2013, 11:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitinginNJ View Post
AF for me arrives on the 26th, I have been testing everyday and nothing really but BFNs. On Wednesday at 3:45P.M. I have an appointment with my OBGYN to discuss Clomid. It has never taken me this long to conceive, no matter what type of BC I was using. I am beginning to think my age (tomorrow I will be 40) has a lot to do with it and maybe the IUD did more damage than good...who knows lol. So if I were to conceive in my next cycle it will be a March baby! FX
I have a friend that had problems after she had an IUD. I'm not sure if it was related to that but her uterine lining was too thin and clomid made it worse but femara helped her get pregnant. Just wanted to pass that information along just in case it ever applies to you
WaitinginNJ likes this.

May 21st, 2013, 11:39 AM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
My OB said she has never had a patient have trouble getting pregnant after Mirena so fingers crossed!! As for me, I am working on a February baby. I will take March though if that's what God wants My husband was born in March and my daughter in May, so February or April would help keep the months a little cheaper lol.
WaitinginNJ likes this.
May 21st, 2013, 11:48 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for the info...I sure did write it down so I can read up on it before my appointment. I do not want anything to make to worse!

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
May 21st, 2013, 11:52 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How long ago did you have your IUD removed Waiting (sorry I don't know your name!)?

My first IUD it took about 6 months after having it out to get pregnant. This is the 2nd one, I've only had it out since March 6th. I'm hoping I don't have 3 more months to go, but I know it could be a possibility.

I hope your time is soon!

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
May 21st, 2013, 12:35 PM
Super Mommy
Not technically on a break but my DH was out of town during my fertile time so now on to next month.

03/13 - missed miscarriage at 11 weeks
May 21st, 2013, 01:08 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YAY for some FEB and MARCH hopefuls Gosh I just wish I would knew for sure the month it is gonna happen.. It would save me some money from all the HPTs I have been buying BUT it is tax deductible now

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search