February 2014 Hopefuls???

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2013, 01:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So ladies anyone in here hoping for a February baby?? If so what would your EDD be?? Hoping for a Valentine's Day baby??

If we get preggo this cycle, I would be due February 25th, which the day after DS EDD. Which is exciting and makes me a little nervous too. Mostly because it means we probably wouldn't be able to go to Gatlinburg for DS birthday like we did this year. Trying not to get ahead of ourselves and just focus getting preggo

May 22nd, 2013, 02:03 PM
Gee Gee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am.! If I was pregnant this cycle I would be due Feb 8th. Which means baby would be here sometime in January due to my preterm labor issues. My youngest won't even be 2 yet.! I'm really hopeful. I didn't chart or anything this month because we literally just decided to try during sex one night lol. So Idk when I actually o'ed my periods are very regular. I'm thinking I'm around 5-6 dpo now.

My sister is graduating from Harvard at the end of next week and I'll be driving from Chicago to Boston. So at least I have a little something to distract me. I'll probably take my first test between Monday and Wednesday. FX for all of us hoping for a BFP this month.
May 22nd, 2013, 02:06 PM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
ME ME ME !! If we conceive this cycle, the baby would be due around February 8th. I haven't counted out 40 weeks exactly, but I guess that's right? Anywhoo we will see!! I think I may have ovulated yesterday and we were sure to DTD
May 22nd, 2013, 02:08 PM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
If I get pregnant this cycle we would be having our baby on Valentines Day. WOOOHOOO thats exciting! :-) I Oed yesterday, fertility friend has not detected it yet as it apparently confirms ovulation after 3 days of high temps....but yesterday was the day I was supposed to be Oing and I had my usual O pain on the side where it was supposed to be happening this cycle. I am very excited and impatient. I am gonna try not to test at all this time....wait and see if AF shows up.. We are going to a mexican themed night on Friday and I can't wait! I am going out shopping for costumes tomorrow so I am glad there is things keeping me excited!
mom2ariana likes this.

Last edited by Seaweed; May 22nd, 2013 at 02:14 PM.
May 22nd, 2013, 02:27 PM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
If I get pregnant this cycle we would be having our baby on Valentines Day. WOOOHOOO thats exciting! :-) I Oed yesterday, fertility friend has not detected it yet as it apparently confirms ovulation after 3 days of high temps....but yesterday was the day I was supposed to be Oing and I had my usual O pain on the side where it was supposed to be happening this cycle. I am very excited and impatient. I am gonna try not to test at all this time....wait and see if AF shows up.. We are going to a mexican themed night on Friday and I can't wait! I am going out shopping for costumes tomorrow so I am glad there is things keeping me excited!
that is just what i need - things to keep me busy and excited! i think i ovulated yesterday too. i had the same pains on my left side. i don't chart my temps though. i guess we'll see. maybe we conceived the same day! wouldn't that be weird!
May 22nd, 2013, 02:34 PM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2ariana View Post
that is just what i need - things to keep me busy and excited! i think i ovulated yesterday too. i had the same pains on my left side. i don't chart my temps though. i guess we'll see. maybe we conceived the same day! wouldn't that be weird!
Hahahaha that would be awesome! We would be proper buddies then! lol I dont need to temp because I always know when I am Oing....my body does exactly the same thing.....It is just so I can monitor my fertility and do something before I O LOL. But this month I didnt use any OPK's....I temped for first time which helped me understand a lot.....but only BD ed when I actually felt like it....not just because of timings! :-) Hopefully it was enough! Keep me posted, it will be very interesting!!!!

P.S: My side for this month was the left too! lol
mom2ariana likes this.
May 22nd, 2013, 02:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
If I'm pregnant my EDD would be Feb 2nd which was my exact due date with my oldest. She however came early but it's still neat
May 22nd, 2013, 03:02 PM
*Jen*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 10dpo today and if we were successful my EDD would be February 2nd too!

May 22nd, 2013, 03:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Me! If I get pregnant I will be due Feb. 12th! Right after my birthday and around Valentines Day! I can live with that.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
May 22nd, 2013, 06:14 PM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh I want a little February baby SOOOO bad!!! My due date would be February 11th!

May 22nd, 2013, 06:27 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck girls

May 22nd, 2013, 06:58 PM
Super Mommy
I really, really want a feb baby!! This is the month we we're originally going to start TTC, but started 3 months early. My bday is feb 4, so I'd love to be due in feb
Cycle #20, 2nd cycle on clomid
May 22nd, 2013, 07:19 PM
BLAHSWIFE
Wow it is sooo exciting to see all of the February hopefuls. if we get preggo this cycle my EDD would be February 10 but I doubt I carry full term( history of preeclapsia and will have C-section) good luck ladies.

DS 13y/o DSS 6 y/o DSD 2 y/o

My Ovulation Chart

May 22nd, 2013, 08:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
ME. ME. ME.

If we are pregnant my EDD would be Feb. 3rd!!!

Anxiously waiting for that blaring !

Good luck to all you other ladies.
May 22nd, 2013, 08:24 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I would be due around Feb 17

May 22nd, 2013, 08:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Me!

Well, I'm testing Friday (I suppose I could test tomorrow but AF is due Friday so ill take a FRER then) and according to the start date of my last period, I would be due jan. 31!

If no BFP this cycle, I'll be due later in February.

Good luck everyone!
May 22nd, 2013, 09:38 PM
Regular
I am hoping for a February baby!! My hubbys bday is Feb 5th so I wanted us to have one around his bday because our sons bday is october 5th and mine is october 1st! If we are successful this month my DD would be February 18th!!
May 22nd, 2013, 09:40 PM
Beth2008's Avatar mommy in the making
EDD if we conceive will be February 14 so very hopeful for a valentines surprise!

Thank you *Kiliki* for amazing siggy!

May 22nd, 2013, 10:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wish but there's not really any hope for me for Feb unless some freak thing happened haha. I gotta O first! I'm realllly hoping for march! That's more realistic for me at this point
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

May 23rd, 2013, 04:51 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
IF it happens, my due date based on when this bleeding started, would be Feb 22nd. Given it's a short month, my history, the baby would probably be born March 4th or 6th

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search