TTC and BFN

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2013, 06:37 AM
I have been trying to conceive for a good part of 1 1/2 years...Every month I get exited and then BLAM! AF Shows up...(AF= Aunt Flow) Now this month I have been getting symptoms I usually never get...I feel more full then usual. I can only eat a little before I become really full and like want to go to the bathroom and puck...Every like hour I have to pee. And its 2 days before my missed period and im already having cramps? That's not usual for me. I went to a free clinic called "Life Choice" and they gave me a free pregnancy test and it showed up BFN (Big Fat Negative) I know its still early but if AF does not show then I am going back in a week or two to get another testing done. Does any one have the same feeling I Do!? Oh and my lover doesn't believe when I say im pregnant because I got so many negatives! He then rubbed it in my face when I told him I got a BFN...
May 23rd, 2013, 07:09 AM
Super Mommy
That seems incredibly cruel that your SO would rub it in your face that you got another bfn....does he want a baby? I would freak if my DH did that to me. He may not feel quite as upset when I get bfn as I do, but he is definitely sensitive towards me and my feelings. Wow.

I hope you get your bfp this month. What kind of test do they give you at the clinic? I'm wondering what the sensitivity of it is. Could you go out and by a frer?
Cycle #20, 2nd cycle on clomid
May 23rd, 2013, 07:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
to everything she said!

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
May 23rd, 2013, 08:12 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Honestly clinic tests are less sensitive so I would use a FRER or answer brand at home I am sorry your SO is being mean

May 23rd, 2013, 08:32 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I'm sorry. I am so sorry that your SO is so mean about it. that is just awful!

Tags
babies , bfn , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search