It has been a little bit....

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Jibby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Since Ive been here. Still not pregnant. But everyone else I know is it seems. In the past 2 weeks...3 friends, a cousin, wives of my husbands friends and SIX people I went to hs with are pregnant. I went through most of this week feeling like Id been punched in the gut.

I am trying to find ways to cope. I started looking at adoption options....told dh if we don't have a pregnancy by early next yearI want to do some serious traveling then start adoption proceedings. I don't think I could take dealing with fertility treatments

I don't know if this is drastic...its been 6 months though. I chart...I take my vitamins and eat well. I dunno ladies. I Ak done charting after this cycle.

I hope all of you have gotten pregnant and are doing well!!
May 25th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry that it seems like everyone you know has gotten pregnant and you are still waiting to get pregnant. It totally stinks and I understand. Remind me again how old are you?? Are you under 30 or over 30?? I am asking because I can't honestly remember. Even with charting, eating healthy, and taking your vitamins it can still take up to a year for young healthy couples to get pregnant. Have you thought about maybe foster care?? Like foster to adopt?? I know some couples in my Sunday School class that are doing that. I know that is something we want to look into after we go through medical assistance. DH isn't sold on that idea yet but I am hoping over time he will give it more serious thought. Because my arms and heart feel like they are breaking by not having a more kids to share me love with.

May 25th, 2013, 10:30 AM
I'm 32. I workwith the foster system in Az...I wouldn't count it out but its not my first option for a lot of reasons but who knows what the future holds! We hoped to adopt one and have one but if its not gonna happen its ok.
May 25th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Super Mommy
DH always said we would adopt and not do medical assistance. It's just not for us, and there are plenty of children out in the world waiting to be loved. We'd likely adopt from the USA though. Don't feel so bad, I'm almost 23 and we've been trying for close to a year. I've started not worrying about it, focusing on school and eating right, exercising more, and when it happens it will happen, but I do still come on here, because I like it here lol.

May 25th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
I agree with Sarah-Jane. It can take up to a year and stressing about it won't help with TTC! Easier said than done tho, I know! Just don't rule yourself out!
Does it seem like you are Oing each month? Does DH take care of himself and avoid heat from baths, saunas, laptops?
TTC#3 since Summer 2011
10 IUIs= one confirmed and lots of BFN
9/13/13 IVF#1 ( One 5AA blast)= BFN
11/18/13 FET (Two 5AA blasts)=
2/26/14 FET (Two 5BA blasts)= BFP!!!
Beta HCG 14 DPO: 181 / 17 DPO: 870 / 24 DPO: 16,051
3/24/14= We have a heartbeat and ONE sticky bean!
My blog

Check out Leah's cute newborn Hats and Baby Items!

May 25th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Good to hear from you! I'm sorry you are not having much luck... I'm not either! My body just refuses to adapt to being off BCP. I also know many people who have come up pregnant and I'm like seriously!? I'm just hoping the closer I get to a year I'll start straightening out. Keep in touch! We've missed you!
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! fingers crossed!!
May 25th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Yeah Im O'ing and Ichart and pee on strips. Im giving it up though and giving it to God!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search