I have been a raging B!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2013, 06:42 AM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
UGH. Idk if this is caused by my stress and anxiety related to TTC, AF drawing near (hopefully not really though) or if it could be an early sign. I'm 9 DPO today, and ever since yesterday, I have been SOOO moody. And I mean, at the drop of a hat I was ready to beat someone up. Everything made me mad. If my daughter took too long getting her drawers down and climbing on the potty, I was seeing white. If my hair tickled my shoulder the wrong way, same thing. I wanted to punch something. I had a project in mind last night that I was planning on doing, and when I got home I was just like UGH tired and all I wanted to do was sit on the couch. So that's all I did do. I dragged my lazy butt up once to fold some laundry, but only because DH insisted he needed some undershirts. Otherwise, I probably would have let them sit there..

I had a couple of irritating emails from a few coworkers, and I guess I fired back. Because he emailed me again saying "okay if you read that last email you're going to lose it, so just ignore it and do your first priorities and give me what I need when you get a chance." My friend that's pregnant started laughing telling me that I was moodier than usual. I thought she was making it up. I felt completely in my rights to be angry with that guy, but as the night progressed my mood got worse. I was feeling semi fat and sluggish, so I chalked my mood up to that and went to sleep. But as soon as I woke up this morning, the mood returned. I can't shake it. She told me that she was a raging ***** and getting white hot angry at the drop of a hat the first 3 weeks of her pregnancy too, and believe me I remember.

I've had a few moments too where I could have cried. Over really dumb things. I mean REALLY dumb. I laid down on DH's chest last night and started telling him I was grumpy, and I started to feel myself getting choked up. What? I never EVER EVVERRR cry.

What do you ladies think? Anyone else in the same boat as me? I refuse to read too much into this, but I can't help but get a little bit hopeful?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search