What are we doing wrong ?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2013, 09:31 AM
Super Mommy
Trazadone is a category c. Which can cause problems. Just read that. Why would my ref doc say its ok?
June 3rd, 2013, 03:00 PM
Super Mommy
Looks like ill be moving. So need to wait on doc visit
June 3rd, 2013, 06:36 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Honestly even though sperm count maybe good there are many factors with an indepth semen analysis. Morp may not be good and so forth. Also I would suggest charting your BBT instead of just relying on OPKs and apps. OPKs tell you you are fertile but you may gear up to O and then not. Taking your BBT each morning will tell you when you have O'd.

I hope your move is speedy and you can get with a doctor soon Take from someone who put it off for so long... we are classified as 'unexplained infertility" but I feel better knowing than guessing

June 3rd, 2013, 07:20 PM
Super Mommy
The move happens June 21/22. Right after my bday.
June 4th, 2013, 08:32 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Psychiatric medication isn't something to play with. I'm not a doctor, nor am I giving you medical advice. I will tell you that I cold turkied myself from my medications and I got pregnant the next month. Some class "c" medication is categorized due to not enough research being done and statistics being recorded. Others are bad for unborn children. Celexa causes cleft lip and palate in most cases and I haven't heard of it being used for anxiety before. It's commonly used as a mood stabilizer or anti-psychotic/anti-depressant. My doctor won't let me take Trazadone while pregnant. The only meds I'm on now are Zyprexa, prenatals and my Hyperemesis gravidarum medication.

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
June 4th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Super Mommy
I'm doing ok this week weening off the sleep med.
now to work on the so called anxiety med.
July 1st, 2013, 02:03 PM
Hi. I am new to this site. So HELLO! Sarah, how long have you been using soft cups? I used them and the second time trying, I got pregnant. Had been trying for 2years! Unfortunately, my beautiful daughter passed away of SIDS on her one month Bday. Have been devastated, but I am trying for another one now due to getting older and just used the softcups again. AF is due July 9th so I'm praying...
I did not use pre seed though. Husband and I both took vitamins (just multi) and used the soft cup after BD and positive OPK. Best wishes & lots of baby dust
Jenni
July 1st, 2013, 02:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't read through the responses but if he has diabetes and his a1c is under 7 it should NOT be affecting his fertility. Even with an a1c higher than that it is not likely it will affect his fertility. Uncontrolled diabetes can make it difficult for a woman to conceive and stay pregnant but men kind of luck out with that. Btw I have type I diabetes, what type does he have?

Sometimes there is no good reason why it take a long time to get pregnant. I hope you get your bfp soon and if not at least get some answers.

July 7th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Super Mommy
I moved 2 weeks ago. I've never been so relaxed and so little stress. I'm not working right now, so work stress went away. Never thought one family(I nannied for) could cause so much stress. My husband even tells me often how I don't seem stressed at all. I'm relaxed,happy and low stress. I honestly think this is the month for us. I feel bad saying this about the fam I worked for, but they were part of my stress problem. Of course I should have out got out earlier and didn't. MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED.

Husband just said, When we lived in *******, you got bored so fast, but here you don't and if you do your still ok and happy. I told him it was that family and living in a apartment. Kinda weird but this change has been great.

Last edited by Sarah_K; July 7th, 2013 at 07:47 PM.
July 7th, 2013, 07:34 PM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Fx for you...

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer
ACM conceived with Soy Iso On 07/04/13
Currently (10/2014) TTC With SI, SMEP, BBT, CM, CP, and OPK

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
July 7th, 2013, 10:23 PM
*Jen*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope this is your month.