Confused.com

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By goldengirlamy
  • 1 Post By callista83
  • 1 Post By Seaweed

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
OK....WHAT THE HECK??? AF is due today....she should have come by now. Normally I get some cramps maybe a bit of spotting the night before and in the morning when I wake up BAM she is there!!! It is 3pm and no sign still....took a cheapie, bfn but not FMU. Fertility Friend suggests I might be pregnant as quote ''I am passed my normal luteal phase''. Well what is going on now?? Here is a pic of my chart...my temps are still high, 14dpo. Any thoughts???
My Ovulation Chart
June 4th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Super Mommy
I'm not good at these things, but fingers x'ed for you!!!! As far as I know, as long as temps don't go down that's good right?
Seaweed likes this.

June 4th, 2013, 08:02 AM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
Not sure about that one. I know that I got two BFN's when AF was late with my daughter. I didn't test again until 13 days past AF and then I got my BFP. I wasn't charting or anything though, so I'm not sure.
June 4th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Your chart looks good especially with that 6 DPO dip. But I am just not sure. I would definitely wait two days and test again if AF doesn't show. I will keep my Fxd for you!
Stay positive and stress free. Enjoy yourself.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
June 4th, 2013, 09:06 AM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Occassionaly I get a 15 day LP especially if I O'ed late in the day on my O day. so it could be that or maybe you are one of the few who won't get a BFP until after AF was due. My last pregnancy I did not get a BFP until AF day. I hope the nasty witch will stay away. Test again tomorrow you never know.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

June 4th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Nicole ~ View Post
Occassionaly I get a 15 day LP especially if I O'ed late in the day on my O day. so it could be that or maybe you are one of the few who won't get a BFP until after AF was due. My last pregnancy I did not get a BFP until AF day. I hope the nasty witch will stay away. Test again tomorrow you never know.
My luteal phase is 13 days and it has never been different, my body is clock work lol. Also with my BBT and OPK's and O pains that I always get I am 100% certain I Oed exactly 14 days ago! :-) That's why I am sooooooo confused!!!!! lol I will wait until tomorrow before I test! Its 5pm and she is not here yet, I am sooo hopefull....please don't come tomorrow!!!! Stay away! :-(
June 4th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Hmmm that is suspicious. I hope you are just a late BFPer! you must be checking constantly for AF. I hope you have good news tomorrow.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

June 4th, 2013, 11:14 AM
My animals especially my dog have been literally clinging onto me for no particular reason as well lately....what's all this loving for???? LOL maybe its a good sign! They say animals know before you do!!! lol I will let you all know tomorrow! Its 19:15...still no AF....
June 4th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Formerly ConnorMorgan
FX for you, you are probably sleeping right now, excited to hear an update in your morning!

My Beautiful Children
Morgan - Jan 2006
Alastrin - Apr 2007

Liam - Mar 2011
Aria - Feb 2014
June 4th, 2013, 11:24 AM
I have heard of animals acting closer during pregnancy but I never really paid attention when I was pregnant. Not sure if I would use that as a reliable sign though. It will be interesting to find out. Maybe they are sense your anxiety if you are on the edge about AF arriving.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

June 4th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Fx for you ..Looking forward to an update!!

[url=http://daisypath.com][/ur
June 4th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Yeah it could be that Nicole I suppose! :-) We will know by tomorrow. I don't want to get excited. Callista83, I am not in bed as its only 19:38 but I do feel exhausted....I am nearly falling asleep. But then again stress and anxiety can tire you lol I will let you all know tomorrow....if she is gonna turn up it would be better today on time as I am off work and I could stay in bed and sulk....back to work tomorrow and if she turns up I will be soooo moody, when she shows up I just want to be at home! She always come 14 days after O!! ALWAYS! Where is she??? lol Thank you all for your responses so far.
June 4th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am betting that you are pregnant I've got my fx'd for you and I am looking forward to the results of your test tomorrow!!!!

My Ovulation Chart
June 4th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Well its 00:25am now....that makes it 5th June....officially a day late. Will go to bed now and will update you all in the morning. :-)
katydae88 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search