Ugh!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By hopeful_girl55
  • 1 Post By hopeful_girl55
  • 1 Post By WaitinginNJ

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel like crap. My stomach is so upset and has been for a few days. Every once in a while I feel so sick to my stomach and start dry heaving. My head starts to hurt and I get all hot. But I don't notice I am hot until after the upset stomach feeling passes and I cool down and realize I was hot.

What does that sound like? Should I go to the doctors? Yesterday when I got the upset stomach feeling I had this immense back pain that kind of felt like when I had a kidney infection but I can't be sure. It only lasted about 2 or 3 min and went away. But while I had it I thought I was just going to die. My stomach hurt I wanted to puke everywhere and my back hurt. The upset stomach hot head hurting thing happens about 2 times a day, sometimes more sometimes only once. And this has been going on since about Monday. And maybe once during the weekend.

What do you ladies think? I don't want it to be that I am getting sick but if you think I am and I should go to the doctors I will tomorrow. But I have never had morning sickness so I have no idea what its like, but I am not saying this is morning sickness. I am not trying to get my hopes up. lol it seems too good to be true.
WaitinginNJ likes this.
Stay positive and stress free. Enjoy yourself.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
June 12th, 2013, 08:44 AM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmmm well you are 12 DPO? Have you taken a pregnancy test yet? Sounds like you could possibly be pregnant. It is really common to feel warmer than usual even in very early pregnancy. And if your really sensitive to HCG you could have morning sickness early on. Or of course could be a virus like flu. If there is any chance of pregnancy I would take a test for sure!

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

June 12th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No I haven't tested at all. I am trying to wait till I am actually supposed to start.
I might test tomorrow with FMU or I might just wait till Friday or Saturday like I was going to. Idk, I am just so afraid of being disappointed again with a stark white test.

June 12th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Have you taken your temperature to see if you have a fever?

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

June 12th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmm no I hadn't even thought of that. I will check tonight when I get home. I am at work and there is no thermometer here.
If I was pregnant would my temp be around normal 98.7 or would it be a bit elevated just not quite to a fever?
WaitinginNJ likes this.

June 12th, 2013, 09:05 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good Luck! I say TEST TEST TEST
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
June 12th, 2013, 09:08 AM
In pregnancy your temp would be slightly higher than normal but should not be a fever. If you have a fever than you are probably sick. Of course you could be sick and pregnant.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

June 12th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmm true. I will take my temp when I get home. I will debate on testing or not. lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search