Feeling just kinda ... blah. Anyone else?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By 2014 Offshoremama78
  • 1 Post By hopeful_girl55
  • 2 Post By MommaLove13
  • 1 Post By mom2ariana
  • 1 Post By Seaweed

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2013, 10:13 AM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
For the past few days, whenever I think of TTC, I just am kinda tired of thinking about it. Anyone else feel this way? It might just be because of all of the stress I endured with my job, and I may need to kinda get back into the swing of things, but IDK. I obviously still want to be pregnant. Maybe I just exhausted myself last cycle with all of the mood swings that I went through, that I'm too tired to feel anything this time around. That's pretty sad if I tire this early on lol.

AAannndddd.. do you and your significant others still DTD when you are arguing? Me and DH were in an argument last night. He seemed rather testy, and was in one of those moods where he intentionally poked at me to piss me off. We of course got into it (not too bad) .. and this was at like 12 am. I really DID NOT want to DTD, but made myself anyway. Do you ladies still DTD when you are mad at your man?
June 12th, 2013, 10:23 AM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, we have a lot of make up sex.. I find it releases
A lot of the stress and tension.. Its a good way to get
close and, well.... make up... lol
MommaLove13 and Seaweed like this.

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
June 12th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sometimes I have to force myself to when I am mad, sometimes I am too mad to look at him. So it varies from fight to fight. We are usually fighting over something really stupid though and both eventually just get over it and forget why were mad.
Seaweed likes this.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
June 12th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
With out coming off as sounding like we have a perfect relationship (far from, but we have built it to where it is), we are rarely I mean RARELY ever mad at each other. We maybe have an argument once a year? So I've never been in a position to need to DTD when mad. I suppose if it happened now while TTC I'd just say "hey, i'm ovulating! Stop being a prick and lets dtd".
*Jen* and inyourhonor like this.
June 12th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Pretty much the same as Mommalove13 here...we rarely fight. I don't think we would dtd if were fighting, even if I was ovulating. I would probably be down for it since I want a baby more desperately than he does but I doubt he would be in the mood..lol

June 12th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
I have too much going on this month....things that at times put me off TTC. There is a side of me this month thinking: I don't want to do this, this time. My grandma has had 2 strokes since Friday and is now at hospital, so that brought me down, I am waiting to hear from them people if I got that new job so I can get out of this one as I just cant take it anymore. My colleagues are on hol, which is forcing me to do all day shifts, exhausting me....and to top this, a mate is having her baby in 2 weeks reminding me that I am not even pregnant...I am just going mad and wanna give up everything GRRRRR.

P.S: I think when you are angry is probably the best time to do it ;-)
June 12th, 2013, 05:01 PM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
Haha you guys are funny! I made myself do it anyways, and DH was fine with that of course lol. It kinda helped to absolve the fight. We didn't talk about it again. SO maybe you are on to something
Seaweed likes this.
June 13th, 2013, 04:49 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Sometimes i just love fighting with him hahahahahahaha There is a lot of passion between us....all the time. Even when we play games, Iwe just get sooo competitive. 2 weeks ago we went to play cricket....i had never done it before....didnt even know the rules of cricket so I was basically hopeless....but when me and DH were against each other all of a sudden I was doing soooooo well, I could have won a gold!!!! LOL I just have to win if I am against him lol People started laughing because apparently I had a murdering look on my face!!!!!! LOL
mom2ariana likes this.
June 13th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah I still make myself, and just like all the other ladies, we never fight about anything big so by the time we DTD it's over and done with...we usually don't bring the argument up again! Haha

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search