*Wednesday Whines*

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 1 Post By katydae88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anything you want to vent about that happened lastnight/today?! Let it out girls!!

June 12th, 2013, 06:27 PM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
Can I vent about my boss again?? I got to work today and we had our usual coordinator meeting at 8:30 am. My co-worker who does our internal IT work told me that our director told him I have to give my fast processing computer back and use one of the slower ones because the fast computers are for managers. UM WHAT? I was SOOO mad because this is the THIRD computer I have used. The first one had the hard drive and keyboard crap out on me after ONE WEEK, and it was hell every since. The second computer was SO SLOW. I mean it would take 30 second LITERALLY to open a document from an email in Outlook. UGH. I finally have a good fast computer, and they are taking it away. I feel like I deserve it after I've been there over a year, and I've been in computer hell the whole time.

I think they should keep in mind the volume of emails and documents people have on their computers when they decide the speed. Or better yet, give everyone a fast one since we make millions and millions every year. DUH. I average anywhere from 60 - 90 emails a day (about half of those have attachments), and I have thousands of documents I keep saved on mine. So um, I need a fast computer.
June 12th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My whine is that I still haven't received my crosshairs on FF. I am beginning to think that I may not O this cycle My temps have been crazy this cycle!!!! I am hoping that temp goes up tomorrow and Friday because if it does then FF will show that I O'd (I played around with putting in higher temps for the next 2 days and FF gave me ch's).

Thanks for letting me vent

My Ovulation Chart
June 12th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Oh girls I am so sorry your day was not so good I agree you do need a fast computer!

Katydae: I am so sorry about your chart What happens if you take out the negative OPK on CD 11? Are you testing more than once? I hope you do get your crosshairs soon

June 12th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Gamer, I was testing 3-4 times a day and was getting all negatives so in frustration I quit using them (dumb I know!). But I was on my 3rd box of OPK's (1st box was CB digis and last two boxes were CB non digis) and I was spending way too much money!!! I keep telling myself that I need to order some IC's but I never do but if I don't get a BFP this month, I will def order some from Amazon or Ebay!!!!!

I am also wondering if stress is delaying my O because I am taking a test tomorrow. It is the Oklahoma Subject Area Test for Early Childhood. If I don't pass it then I don't get to do my full internship this fall or get to graduate in Dec I have been so stressed about it that I have felt sick to my stomach off and on for the past several days

I also have to take my final math class in July (I totally suck at math!) and I am worried about not passing it because once again if I don't pass it then I don't get to graduate!!!! Ugh I am just ready for August to get here so maybe I can quit stressing so much and my body will get back to normal!!!!

Oh and I tried taking out the neg OPK on CD11 and it didn't change anything.

My Ovulation Chart
June 12th, 2013, 07:30 PM
I hope you do very well on your test tomorrow

June 12th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you
Gamer_Princess likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
June 12th, 2013, 07:43 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's CD2 and CD1 was on wednesday so I only had an 11 day luteal phase last cycle . Another day shorter and I am pretty butthurt that I am now in the double digits as this is cycle 10. Also I am still feeling sick and whingy still and I am staying closer to work tonight as I have a late finish and an early start so I miss DH and don't want to sleep by myself . Lol I'm full of whining. Hopefully my doctor's appt tomorrow brings good things.

June 12th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Taniam's Avatar Veteran
I have a coworker who is basically temporary because he is replacing my regular coworker who is on parental leave. So this temporary coworker used to work in my job a few years ago. Well things have changed drastically since then. The work load has at least quadrupled. Because of this we have set rues to follow, in order to keep track of everything. He keeps forgetting or omitting to apply these rules. I try to remind him nicely and he just brushes it off as if this is the first time he makes that mistake. No buddy it is not! And because i am a bit OCD i always end up being the one fixing his mistake and apologizing to other departments for his mistakes. I finally had enough and took it up to my boss and she told me she wont say anything, that next time i should not fix anything and bring it up to her. Thing is, work is slowing down because of summer, so the opportunity to talk to him about it probably wont arise. I feel like i have done all this work fixing his mistake and he still gets pats on the back while i get attitude from my boss for a small mistake that i had no way of knowing was a mistake.

Arghhh .... good thing my daily routine includes talking with my DF on my way home in traffic. He lets me vent and then we laugh about me trying to teach other drivers to drive better by having conversations with them thru the rolled up windows!

My Ovulation Chart

June 12th, 2013, 09:30 PM
UMMM i know your work day was not good but dang your chart is smoking

June 12th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Taniam's Avatar Veteran
Ah ah thanks! I actually dont have much hope for this cycle since We DTD last on CD 11 when i was visiting my DF at his training. By i am super happy to see that the SI seems to have worked. My boobs have been achey like everyday for at least a week but i used to get that on the pill so i think SI just kicked in good and im feeling that for the first time since coming off of BC. In any case, i'm visiting again soon and spending more time with DF and we are basically covering a huge chunk of my next cycle. I have high hopes!!

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search