Sorry I've been MIA

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Veteran
Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA. There has been so much going on in my life that I haven't had a chance to get on. I see a whole bunch of new faces Welcome everyone this is an awesome group!

As for me, still not pregnant But my cycles the last 2 months have become pretty on the spot as far as when my O is and when AF shows. Then there is this month...I got my + OPK on the CD15 and then I usually O on CD17 and then a huge rise in temp on CD18. Well I had my big dip yesterday which would of been CD 17 and then today CD18 I only had a .2 temp rise. My Luteal phase is always in the 98 range and today I was 97.6 so IDK.

Anyway, I go see my OB on Monday to talk to her and have tests ran. I'm very scared that my body just isn't O any more due to the surrogacy I've done. I will let everyone know what she says Monday.

Tracy

My Ovulation Chart
June 12th, 2013, 08:02 PM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome back! I'm Rachel, 22 and on cycle # 2 of trying. Let us know how your appointment goes!! I don't know much about charting, so I can't really be of help there
June 12th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tracy!!! I have missed you so much I hope you get some answers soon
BDmom6907 likes this.

June 13th, 2013, 03:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm new around here Hillary (25)...this is our second month ttc. Hope you get some answers from your ob! I didn't know that surrogacy could cause you not to O...do you know exactly what about it could cause that? I'm just curious.

June 13th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Veteran
I injected my self with lots of hormones the 4 times I did it. I also had to have 2 d&c due to left over "stuff" after 2 miscarriage and then I was pregnant with twins on the last time I did a surrogacy and had some major issues with a sch and bleeding and ended up delivering them at 18 weeks and going into the OR after the delivery due to a retained placenta. In all I've been pregnant 6 times 2 livebiths, one being my son and one being a surrogate, and 4 miscarriages one of them being mine and the rest for me doing the surrogacy. With all of this happening within the last 3 years I'm just wondering what it could of done to my body, I was always told that the hormones at least could mess up my body.

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search