*My First Medicated Cycle* (6/21 Update!!)

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree21Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am going to do like I have done in the past and keep one thread as my update thread with OPKs and HPTs I will also post ultrasound results and blood work here as well

6/14/13:Today is CD 6 and I have taken my second dosage of Clomid which is going pretty good Did my first OPK tonight which is clearly I go in on Tuesday for my first ultrasound and pick up my HCG to trigger with Hoping to get a green light to trigger this weekend some time I am so nervous about the ultrasound and to see if the Clomid is working for me. I hoping for 2 nice sized follies to trigger with but we shall see what 50 mg of Clomid does for me. I am sorta crampy tonight so I am hoping that it is doing its thing in there Ready to test out the trigger and hopefully see the line reappear and get my sticky

6/17/13: Tomorrow is my first ultrasound of the cycle and I am a bit nervous Hoping for a great doctor's appointment though So far I have been doing OPKs once a day later in the evening but they are steadily getting darker. Nothing dramatic or anything but really hoping I get the OK to trigger sometime next weekend Hoping O will hold off till next Monday because that is DH's first day off of 4. If we can get it perfectly we can spend his days off DTD like crazy lol

6/18/13: AM I had my first ultrasound for this cycle today! I was a bit nervous being that Clomid can do some damage while at the same time helping ovulation. So I get to my appointment and pretty much waiting roughly 20 minutes to go back. I had one of the first appointments this morning so it was understandable I was a nervous wreck though lol Anyways, today is CD 10 and I had 2 follies that measured 12mm and 10mm My RE said it was amazing since I took Clomid CD 5-9 My lining is 7 mm which is great for this place in my cycle and should only fatten as I get closer to triggering RE did state that as I continue with Clomid the lining MAY become as issue so we will move to Estrace as needed, but this cycle will not require it. He said that he would be okay with a lining of 7 at trigger time but would like to see it grow to at least 9mm before I trigger if not I still have a great thickness for implantation etc I go back on Thursday to see how I am doing and if all looks almost ready I will have another ultrasound on Friday and possibly triggering Saturday or Sunday. My RE said that we should see a growth of at least 1-2 mm per day so hoping for the best. He likes to see follies between 18-25mm in order to say I can trigger and he did say that one can be pretty surprised at how fast they start to "ripen" and grow a couple days after the last dosage so hoping for more great news on Thursday I am only on a dosage of 50mg of Clomid so he says at this point staying on this dosage will be good UNLESS my follies to not mature as he wants them too and how my 7DPO progesterone levels look. He wants to see a progesterone level of 15+ with a medicated cycle so hoping I can get that high. I forgot to ask what I should expect my progesterone to be as I am on a medicated cycle and will be taking progesterone after ovulation. Anyways, I have been taking my Clomid at night but when I wake up...I am so hormonal it is crazy. I cannot imagine what more than 50 mg will do to me But I did get my HCG vial which has to be mixed so hoping I can remember how to do it as I my head was spinning while I was getting the crash course I got my oral progesterone to start at 1DPO which I thought I was getting suppositories BUT with learning to mix my HCG right this cycle I think I feel better. I know there can be a lot of maintenance with the vaginal kind and I am a nervous wreck as it is... So overall a great appointment and cannot wait to see my follies again on Thursday

6/19/13: OPKS are starting to get darker so hoping tomorrow's ultrasound will give me a trigger date of Saturday or Sunday!! I am so nervous but so hoping my follies are growing Here is my progression so far

6/20/13: I had my CD 12 ultrasound today which showed my follies have grown to 15 and 16 mm One of the follies caught up pretty fast My lining is at 8 mm so I go back tomorrow to see if they have changed any as I had another early morning appointment again. So here is to saying I can trigger Saturday night RE said he would like to see them both at 18 before I trigger..so hoping only 24 hours can prove to be good to me

6/21/13: Well one of my follies has gotten to 18mm and the other is still at 16mm. RE said I can trigger tomorrow because it will given them a bit more time to grow and we are still on track with at least one great dominate follicle. If we are not successful he will like me to to take 100mg of Clomid CD 3-7 to increase our chances of larger dominant follies. Triggering tomorrow and will start DTD Sunday-Tuesday to be safe I will be counting Tuesday as 1DPO to be safe as well HERE WE GO... Doing some meditation tonight along with a bit of yoga to ease my mind, body, and soul Will be lighting candles and laying elevated for a minimum of 30 minutes with some spa/mediation music going after each BD Oh the things we do to get pregnant

Last edited by Gamer_Princess; June 21st, 2013 at 05:09 PM.
June 15th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Wahooo!
and now I am subscribed to your thread
Gamer_Princess likes this.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

June 15th, 2013, 03:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay! Hope clomid works well for you!

June 15th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay!! Hope clomid isn't evil for you and work perfectly!!
June 15th, 2013, 06:27 AM
aarafko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good Luck!

May 2013 February 2014 July 2014
June 15th, 2013, 07:33 AM
JCT2005's Avatar Teddy's Mom
Good luck!

June 15th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay!!! Can't wait for lots of updates!
June 15th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Pray, then pray some more
I'm hoping this is it for you!! Go Cloimd!

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

June 15th, 2013, 09:49 AM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so excited for you!! Good luck!!!
June 15th, 2013, 10:06 AM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh wow hoping for 2 mature follicles? so maybe twins? I hope everything works for you!

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

June 15th, 2013, 10:27 AM
*Jen*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay!! I hope this will be it for you!!

June 15th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Yeah I am had a surprise ultrasound a few months ago before my COLPO because of cervical discomfort. I was taking Soy Iso and had 2 mature follies with one on another ovary that was not fully mature at the time. So if something natural like soy can produce that I have no idea what Clomid will do for me

June 15th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have my fx for you....I hope you get your much deserved bfp very very soon!!

June 15th, 2013, 05:30 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Excited to follow you . Hopefully this is just the boost you need!

June 16th, 2013, 01:38 AM
Thanks girls

June 18th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Leaving for my ultrasound in a bit Will update once I am home!!

June 18th, 2013, 05:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck! Hope everything looks good!

June 18th, 2013, 06:35 AM
Super Mommy
Hope your u/s goes well today!! Can't wait to hear about it!
Cycle #20, 2nd cycle on clomid
June 18th, 2013, 11:48 AM
chrysalis1's Avatar + Positively Pregnant! +
Good luck! Excited for good news!
"Mild" pcos, blessed with BFP on cycle #4 ttc
Baby Braden 5/25/2014He's finally here!

]
June 18th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
FX'd you get multiple follies!

[/URL]Renee