8 days late with neg results?!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2013, 07:42 AM
The one thing that I know is that my period is never late! I can count it down pretty much, and with a 30 day cycle it isnt hard to keep up with. But here I am 8 days late...

8 Days late and with 2 negative tests, and one funny looking inconclusive. See, I took a first response, but the lines were weird. two lines, but hugging each other, they were so close. If anything it could have been faded ink and I couldnt be sure. So, we bought some EPT digitals, but both of them came out negative.

I am now thoroughly confused.
June 17th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you have a pic of the weird lines?
June 17th, 2013, 08:16 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have read some women here did not get positive results until nearly 2 weeks late due to late implantation.

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
June 19th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Well, now there is more to it.
My daughter had a stomach bug, and we ended up taking her to the ER for it. The next morning I was hit with horrible nausea and spent the whole day trying to keep down just water. The next day I was still nauseous, though I didnt throw up. My daughter by that point was a ball of energy and fine. So I figured, hey give it another day... The nausea has never gone away. And it is mostly at night after dinner. There are back and ovary area cramps, like maybe your first day period cramps... but no period. Two nights ago they were so bad I wanted to cry because it was like my back was on fire. My body is hot to the touch but Im not running a fever either. Sore breasts... The signs are showing themselves.

My husband has training (he's military) for the next two weeks, so I cant schedule an appt for the doctor until after then. Heck, I cant even get ahold of him for an emergency while he is in class. So, I have to sit back and bite my nails. I have this fear of having an ectopic pregnancy. I have had two miscarriages, one before and one after my daughter was born. It was a little traumatic for me, so Im anxious and nervous. And moody. Boy am I moody. Like, have to cry every ten minutes moody, like some wilting flower.

My first pregnancy wasnt like this. I was blissfully unaware for 9 whole weeks without a single symptom to tip me off. If I am pregnant, which is becoming more and more likely, this one might just the the worse of the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaLove13 View Post
Do you have a pic of the weird lines?
I did take a pic on my phone but I dont know if it will let me post it on here...
June 19th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Veteran
I'm in the same boat as you. I am.10 days late and getting negatives. It's so frustrating!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search