Slowly going insane

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Veteran
8 days late today ladies, and you guessed it. NEGATIVE TEST this morning with FMU. I used an early response digi. I'm going to wait on a blood test for another week or so since even my mom's came back negative with my brother. I have lower back pain, some slight cramping, under my boobs and the cleavage area are so tender that even a soft poke sends me wailing. I'm going to wait until saturday to test again unless AF decides to show. Which I don't think she will. I've been a lot "wetter" down there during the day and I have like NO sex drive. I'm slowly fading into insanity because this has never happened to me. If anything I always start a day or two early. UGHH
June 17th, 2013, 05:50 PM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
im sorry i can only imagine how that must drive you insane. i know i would be beside myself. knowing me i would have waited until i was 2 days late lol. i think it's good you get a blood test. please keep us posted!
June 17th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Veteran
Thanks. It helps knowing my mom was in the same boat. She was 14 weeks with my oldest brother before urine or blood tests showed positive. She didn't know she was pregnant with me until I kicked her, and my baby brother she had an ultrasound on her kidney and they told her they couldn't do anything until she had the baby. She had NO idea. SO maybe I will be like her.

My Ovulation Chart
June 17th, 2013, 06:10 PM
mom2ariana's Avatar Super Mommy
How crazy! That's quite a way to find out though, the 2nd trimester is already over lol!
June 17th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Veteran
I know right. She had something in her urine that caused her urine to not bind with the stuff on a pee stick. We are strange folks lol

My Ovulation Chart
June 17th, 2013, 06:19 PM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How frustrating. I'm sorry.

June 17th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Formerly ConnorMorgan
Very frustrating, I'd be going insane too. FX that you are pregnant and it's just not showing up. Definitely keep us informed.

My Beautiful Children
Morgan - Jan 2006
Alastrin - Apr 2007

Liam - Mar 2011
Aria - Feb 2014
June 17th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Veteran
I will

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search