Final decision made! :-(

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Well girls, after a lot of consideration I have made my decision. I won't TTC this month. I will skip this month and try from the next one again. It is a difficult decision and it breaks my heart especially with my friend having her baby in 2 weeks but its for the best. If I try from next month I will at least have started my new job and will be entitled to private maternity leave. Otherwise I would have to rely on the goverments one which is crap. Also I will have started my job non pregnant which means I wont have deceived them, making me more reliable. I need to have a job to go back to after maternity as I need to make sure my baby has the best life possible. It is upsetting but its only a month and I only want to provide my baby the best future, a good life! And maybe a break from all this could do good u never know. I will be popping in to check on everyone, but please keep me posted, I want to know your updates. For first time in my life I am hoping to not be preggo this month lol. We BD yesterday, before I made up my mind and O is in 3 days!!!!! Pffff Good luck to all of you girls!

Last edited by Seaweed; June 18th, 2013 at 11:23 AM.
June 18th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a break cycle and it made me feel so much better Good luck hun!

June 18th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
I keep feeling confused and having second thoughts but I need to stick to it.....I cant be without a job :-(
June 18th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Super Mommy
Sounds like you're making a good decision! I hope this cycle goes quickly for you, so you can get back to ttc soon
Cycle #20, 2nd cycle on clomid
June 18th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The thing to remember is that you are doing what is best for your family and your future family Maybe try a NTNP cycle and see what happens
mom2ariana likes this.

June 18th, 2013, 07:33 PM
JCT2005's Avatar Teddy's Mom
There's nothing wrong with taking a break. You got to do what is best for you, your DH, and your future family. Good luck with your new job.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search