Hey ladies... I'm back

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2013, 07:40 AM
HarleeQuinn's Avatar Regular
Apparently being on my iPad lead me to click on the wrong board to post on, so here it is again...

So, after a long time ttc I found out I was pregnant when I collapsed in my home, unable to breathe I was placed in the ICU for a week on a ventilator. Apparently we had mold in the house, and I was severely allergic! I lost the baby the same day I found out I was pregnant. But don't worry..my dr assured me that it was due to lack of oxygen (severe sarcasm here, they couldn't have been more callous with a comment like that..) That was hardly any consolation... After trying for so long, it just feels like it will never happen again and that fate intervened and I was just not meant to carry another baby.
I apologize for not posting sooner but I needed some time before I told anyone outside my family.
Today, I find myself facing another, weird?..issue. I guess my cycles are wonky because we are back this month TTC, and this is my 6th!!!! Yes, 6th + OPK in a row! After all these years, I'm sure it's +. Anyone else have this issue? I've had 2 periods since our loss. Any ideas what could be wrong? Thanks again and again I apologize for being M. I. A.

Harlee mom to three beautiful children!

D-9yrs
M-7yrs
F-5yrs

step-mom to DC-9

Engaged to William 7/1/2010
June 18th, 2013, 10:34 AM
HarleeQuinn's Avatar Regular
Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #141167 | Countdown to Pregnancy this is the link to my countdowntopregnancy site. This is + no? My brain hurts! Another question slightly OT... Since this has been my 2nd ICU visit the doctors put me on some heavy duty meds: dexamethasone (steroid), Advair, singular, duonebs as needed (nebulizer treatments). I asked my dr about ttc and he said it was okay. But not sure i trust that opinion.. Anyone else been on these while ttc?? TIA!

Harlee mom to three beautiful children!

D-9yrs
M-7yrs
F-5yrs

step-mom to DC-9

Engaged to William 7/1/2010
June 18th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Maybe try using a digital OPK. I don't think you would get a positive OPK 4 days in a row. Sounds like your surging but not quite getting over the hump.

Renee
June 18th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your body could be gearing up to O and not following through. I had this problem one cycle and it can take some time. I do agree with RNOVICK though, try a digital every time you think it is positive that is what I do

June 18th, 2013, 08:35 PM
JCT2005's Avatar Teddy's Mom
I'm sorry for you loss. I wish you lots of luck.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search