Please look at my chart Update BFN on 15DPO

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 1 Post By Hope2Be13

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2013, 05:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok back in April FF told me that I had a possibly triphasic chart and I posted about it on here only for my temp to drop the very next day and it didn't have the possibility of being a triphasic chart, of course

Well this time FF says that my chart is possibly triphasic on CD21. I waited to post anything because I was afraid of the same thing happening again but instead my temp went up!!!!

I want your opinion, should I go ahead and test in the morning or should I wait a few more days to see what my temps do? I really want this to be my month for a BFP but I am soooo scared of being disappointed We have been trying for 20 months and every time af shows I think that it is never going to happen.

Any thoughts, opinions, or advice is greatly appreciated

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by katydae88; June 24th, 2013 at 06:41 PM.
June 19th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Honestly I'm not quite sure your o date is correct. I would have had your line on cd 17 which would make you only 8dpo. The dotted lines mean ff isn't sure of ovulation day either.
June 24th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok ladies I am going crazy here. I tested yesterday morning (15DPO) with a Clear Blue digi because it was all I had and it said Not Pregnant I am still having really high temps and FF is still staying that my chart is possibly triphasic.

I don't have any af symptoms but I have been extremely tired and the past couple of days I have taken naps in the afternoon. I go to bed between 9 and 10 in the evening but I still feel like I am not getting any rest. I felt sick to my stomach almost every day last week but by the weekend it was feeling better. My bbs have been sore and sometimes I can't stand for anything to touch my nipples because they hurt so bad. I know all of these can be symptoms of af or pregnancy. I had quite a few cramps last week but they didn't feel like af cramps and I haven't had any cramps the past couple of days. So I am just really confused right now I was hoping that this was month but am beginning to think that it is not

I am not positive about my actual O date because I got frustrated with getting all -OPK's even though I was testing 3-4 times a day so FF has given me dotted cross hairs on the day it thinks that I O'd. I am on CD30 and the longest cycle I have had so far is 33 days. I had a really short cycle last month (22 days) and I O'd on CD11 and now this month I am just at a loss to when af was actually due so I am not sure that I am technically late yet.

In your opinion ladies do you think I have a chance at being pregnant? Do you think I O'd later than what FF shows? I know I should probably just test again but I am scared of getting a BFN again!!!! We have been ttc for 20 months now and I am beginning to lose hope that we will ever be able to have a baby

My Ovulation Chart
June 24th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
I have to agree- I don't see your O date until CD17 at the earliest...
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

June 24th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I completely agree with CD 17 So that would make you at the most 13 DPO today I keep testing with a FRER or ANSWER with FMU because digitals are not that sensitive. Good luck! Baby
katydae88 likes this.

June 24th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you Lucy and Leslie for responding. It gives me hope that I did O later and that I am still in the game

My Ovulation Chart
June 24th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't know much about charts but my fingers are crossed for you!! Keep us updated!!
katydae88 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search