Cycle update?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By PinkHurricane

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2013, 02:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Where is everyone at in their cycle? AF? Waiting to O, O'ing, tww...?

I'm on CD 33 (est. 17dpo based on the calendar). AF was due Thursday hasn't shown; I took a test this morning and got a BFN. My boobs/nipples are still mildly sore but not as much as a few days ago (not a typical AF symptom for me). I hate not knowing what is going on...I know theoretically some women don't get a positive till a week after their missed period or so but I have almost lost all hope. At least if AF would I come I would know where I stand...I am also looking forward to temping/using OPKs next cycle so I can hopefully avoid these guessing games.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Last edited by lovemylittlemiss; June 22nd, 2013 at 02:31 AM.
June 22nd, 2013, 03:54 AM
Super Mommy
I had the exact same thing happen last cycle. I was 9 days late when the witch finally showed. Now I am using OPKs so it hopefully will take the guess work out of it.

I am on CD 20, 2 days past O1 and 1 day past O 2 so now I am in the 2ww. Hoping that the double ovulation improved our chances!!! baby dust to everyone!

It's a Boy!!!

3/28/13- 6 weeks
June 22nd, 2013, 05:36 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
I am on CD18, or 3DPO. As mentioned previously I Oed earlier than usual, making it 2 days after BD. It was unexpected after I decided not to try this month lol so I am just waiting to see what happens. I wont be testing.....just waiting to see if AF shows up. This will be Wednesday 3rd July, 3 days before our 1st anniversary weekend. If the ''accident'' has happened (best accident ever lol) then I will put the +hpt in my husbands anniversary card for when he opens it!
June 22nd, 2013, 06:14 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm on CD 14, I'm waiting to O. Which if it goes by how I have previously, it should be Monday or Tuesday. But I'm making sure we get our chances in.

Expecting our 4th baby BOY due May 14th

Our Nest
June 22nd, 2013, 08:35 AM
PinkHurricane's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm on CD 15, not sure if I have O'ed yet or not, I just starting charting this month so it's pretty new to me. My predicted O day has passed, so I might be a few DPO and not know it, but I think I am approaching the 2WW.
inyourhonor and Seaweed like this.
June 22nd, 2013, 09:17 AM
Taniam's Avatar Veteran
I am on CD7, waiting to O. Sadly i have longer cycles so i will O around CD 21. Two weeks to wait for O, but the big difference for me is that this is my second Soy cycle. I usually O much later than that, Soy worked last cycle so i am hoping once again to O at around CD 21. The other major difference is that for once now in months, my DF and i will be together for more than the few days before or close to O date. I will be visiting him in training for TWO WEEKS! That's major for us!

Oh an i was in your situation two cycles ago. Something went crazy with my body and i was 20 days late or so, but the good thing is i saw a definite O in that cycle just much later. I hope this is not your case but i say keep BD'ing because you never know, maybe you are going to O really late but it will be really strong. I know the waiting is very torturous. I am a planner and when my body keeps me guessing it just kills me!

My Ovulation Chart

June 22nd, 2013, 11:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
CD 19 and I am 3 DPO! I am really super excited that taking clomid days 2-6 made me O 2 days earlier than normal.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-3.5 DD2-2
June 22nd, 2013, 02:16 PM
LaughALittle's Avatar Super Mommy
Cd23 today. I O'd cd18-20. I didn't temp just opks. Got positives cd17-20. I usually have a 1-3 day surge. I have been spotting since cd 18 and we dtd cd17. I used an Instead cup for a few hours after dtd in cd17. So I'm crossing my fingers. I'm testing everyday lol, but I know it's super early. Thank goodness for IC's , I've got 50 left lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
June 22nd, 2013, 02:56 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am CD 14 and sitting right at about 14 hours post trigger shot Tomorrow will be counted as O date Per doctor's orders we are DTD in the 24-48 hours after trigger shot!!! GOOD LUCK girls

June 22nd, 2013, 06:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am CD28/14DPO. FF shows that my chart is possibly a triphasic one since CD21. The last time it told me this (back in April) my temp took a dive the very next day. This time my temps have stayed above the temp from CD21 (98.6) and this morning it jumped to 99.2 so I thought I would test...big mistake it was BFN

I told myself not to get my hopes up this month but it has been very hard since my temps have been so high this cycle!!! I am hoping that I don't get af this week (not sure what day she is due the longest cycle I have ever had was 33 days and I have only ever been 3 days late; af always shows on the 4th day). I guess I have about 6 more days to see if my temps drop and the ugly old shows up!!!!! I hate the TWW

My Ovulation Chart
June 22nd, 2013, 07:20 PM
Regular
CD 15...3 DPO..too early for symptoms...trying to wait until 14DPO with a missed period before testing but doubt I wil last that long

Good luck everyone!
June 22nd, 2013, 09:16 PM
SassyMama's Avatar Fist Pumping Champ
I'm on CD 10 and waiting to O. Going to be BDing our behinds off this upcoming week since I know I ovulate between cycle day 12-16. I haven't really temped this cycle so.. Just winging it.

My Chart

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy; laproscopic surgery to remove left tube
June 24th, 2013, 02:25 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm on CD13 today, I don't know if I have O'd or not. DH and I have been BDing most days. I did have EWCM on CD11 and a backache yesterday on CD12 but I have geared up and failed to O until CD17 the last two cycles so I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again. So I am either post O or waiting to O. Taking it cruisy this cycle while I wait to hear back from the gyno RE appointments after I got a referral last Friday.

June 24th, 2013, 03:31 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Update: I am now on CD20 or 5dpo. Obviously nothing significant as it would be too early. I just feel exhausted every day but I have read you can feel super tired a few days after O. This O felt a bit different. It was the same pain as I always get but it lasted longer....Also every month O swaps ovaries with me (its different for everyone). Well this month it didn't. It was supposed to be my right but it happened from the left again!!!
June 24th, 2013, 04:48 AM
~*Tina*~
3 DPO here.... hoping i can hold out till 10dpo to test, but i feel so scared of a BFN that im gonna try to wait longer....

7/12/13 @6w

June 24th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aStarIsBorn View Post
3 DPO here.... hoping i can hold out till 10dpo to test, but i feel so scared of a BFN that im gonna try to wait longer....

I feel the same way. I hate BFN so much I don't even want to test anymore which is totally the opposite of how I used to be. Guess I'm just getting burned out

Make a pregnancy ticker

Last edited by lovemylittlemiss; June 24th, 2013 at 07:48 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search