CD18 update--OPK advice?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2013, 09:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My 11 am OPK (the one that is always the darkest) was negative this morning. It was dark, but nothing like yesterday's. It still bothers me that I never got a positive on a digi, but at least I got an obvious positive on the wondfos... Hopefully that means I surged. My CM supported the positive on the IC, but I don't temp so I'm not sure about that. We got a lot of BDing in, so I hope this is it! I go back for blood work at the end of the week for my CD21 draw. It will be more like a CD23 draw, though, because I can't go on CD21 due to work.

Anyone else ever get just one positive OPK? Did you actually O?

Oh, and I found out yesterday that my sister is 10 weeks pregnant. I'm super excited!!! I'm really hoping I can get a BFP soon too so we can have babies close in age! That'd be so fun!! Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers; she has a history of late miscarriages and she is very worried!
June 23rd, 2013, 10:22 AM
I never got a pos on the divi ones but I do get them on the cheapies. CD13 was my last pos when I poas and its been neg ever since.
June 23rd, 2013, 10:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly_angel View Post
I never got a pos on the divi ones but I do get them on the cheapies. CD13 was my last pos when I poas and its been neg ever since.
And do you ovulate? I haven't ovulated since I stopped the pill, that's why I'm
Worried about the negative digi. Do you O with just a positive on the cheapie?
June 23rd, 2013, 10:33 AM
Yes, I have ovulated. I wasn't sure the first and second month of ttc but definitely know I O'd the this last try.
June 23rd, 2013, 10:48 AM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I usually get one positive, and I do O, I have a short surge
so if I happen to get a second positive, it is because I am
a testaholic and looking for the end of my surge..

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
June 23rd, 2013, 11:05 AM
I got pos two days in a row but a few days before I would get a faint second line. Then after I O'd it went back to neg.
June 23rd, 2013, 11:47 AM
chrysalis1's Avatar + Positively Pregnant! +
I always get two days of positive opks but I remember being worried that I was abnormal and that most ppl only get one. I'm sure the temptation to over analyze will always be there, lol. I've never taken a digital opk but you have a blaring positive strip opk. I'm pretty sure you can safely count this as 1dpo
"Mild" pcos, blessed with BFP on cycle #4 ttc
Baby Braden 5/25/2014He's finally here!

]

Last edited by chrysalis1; June 23rd, 2013 at 12:17 PM.
June 23rd, 2013, 12:03 PM
I used clear blue digi and was upset that I never got a smiley so I stopped using them. Your right though lol it has to be super positive to show on the digi ones.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search